Reviews for The Will Of A Hero And A Tsundere Goddess Can't Defeat The Demon King
curlyboy01 chapter 1 . 1/18
And they never updated again feels bad man
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/15/2021
Wow. Wonderful story yet what an emotional ending to this chapter. I hope the bully gets expelled.
WordSmyth chapter 1 . 3/18/2021
This is a great start, and I can’t wait to see where you take it from here!
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 1/23/2021
and of course this ends on both a sour note and a cliffhanger, because why not... please update soon.
Commander Cost chapter 1 . 10/15/2020
We deserve an update, it's been way too long.
SpeedytheMemeLord chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
Are you ever going to update this.
matengaruhejohn chapter 1 . 8/29/2020
I'm trying my hardest not to cry
unknown slyer chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
I would like to see more of this story as it progresses
Leafy-tan chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
Update please
ApexofRuin chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
I’d love to see this continue I truly see this becoming a great story I really hope to see more.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
I hope the explosive fuck goes to prison
Dude chapter 1 . 11/4/2019
I love the plot and how you are setting up izuku and aqua. I'm no english or writing teacher, but there quite a few problems with sentencing and few problems here and there. Aside from those the story is really good and I look forward to chapter 2.
TheLeon1236 chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
Jesus. smaller sentinces please
Chosen-One-92 chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
I'll be honest, the sentence structure of this is pretty poor. You have some sentences that are just the entire paragraph, using only comma's to break it up. Unfortunately many of those comma's aren't used in the correct place to properly break up the sentences either.

Many sentences just don't make sense, so I was wondering if this story is translated in to English because of that.

As much as I like the premise, I believe the poor quality of the writing is going to make me pass. Just thinks like "the same goddess which you have always visited" (1) He's never visited a Goddess, (2) capital G for God or Goddess, (3) full stop at the end of a sentence, even if it's spoken by a character. You sometimes use comma's to end sentences too which is incorrect.

So a more appropriate sentence would be "Izuku Midoriya. You have died and I am Aqua, Goddess of water. The same Goddess you have often prayed too."

Good luck to you. I hope you're able to improve your writing with practice. I often find the more a person writes, the better they become so I wish you the best.
FelipeCH98 chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
Huh, a story where the protagonist gets paired with Aqua and she isn't the Fandom's favorite punching bag.
While the structure needs some rework and a Beta-Reader could be very helpful to it's improvement I really like how things are looking so far for Midoriya and Aqua.
In fact, maybe during the course of the story we get to see glipses of Midoriya first life. Specially since I'm curious about what happened to his mother and how that changed him as a person before his death compared to canon.
Oh and maybe a bit more insight regarding how Midoriya found Aqua's statue and how he "worshipped" her while getting also Aqua's point of view during that time.
And finally, good job and I will be looking to see more from you :)