Reviews for Anger Management for the Faint-Hearted
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
Great story! Part 11 is my favorite 3 Cal apologizing is everything! Thanks a lot for writing.
Common Flower chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
OMG. Thank yoouuuuu

I got so lucky, that I accidentally checked this page again.

Thanks, Daaanke, merci. Whatever. I'm so happy. And, urgh, why didn't you let them kiss. Could have needed that kid of heartache in my life.

Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2019
Great story. I love it. Its written so deep. I could see it happening right in front of me.
Flower70 chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
wonderful story! Thanks for sharing
nxbbbbd chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
You are back! Just when I thought the fandom was dead as stone. Thank you for another of your wonderful stories!
There are not a lot of fictional views on the 'rift' that appeared in the last season of LTM that are as spot on as this one - for once Gillian is winning somewhat (but also has to do most of the work) in their relationship. Really, I like the way you explain Cal's... meanness which I really hated at the time (and which, as done by the writers of the series, probably led to it's demise).
Thank you for not giving up and coming back with this, I enjoyed it immensely!
Marinha84 chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
So well written! Congrats. I miss the show and your stories are amazing.
Skytexx chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
It's been a while since I came in this fandom and what a good surprise to find one of your stories.

As usual, it's well written and I loved it. I miss the show, and read your story remind how much.

Thanks for your work. I hope to see another fanfic of yours. And still waiting for Paper Hearts ending
SassyCop chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
I love everything about this. I miss this show and these characters still. It gives me such joy to find new stories posted. It's especially nice when the story is amazingly well written and so completely captures the essence of their relationship. Well done! I hope you continue to write Cal and Gillian. I promise I will stick around to read it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2019