Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Paradigm Shift
JoshPlater chapter 1 . 5/18
I don't suppose you have a new link to the Discord do you? The one here has expired.
Specky Clarke chapter 3 . 4/29
Oh yes, this is getting good!
Village-Mystic chapter 20 . 4/13
I liked how you worked it out, but I would have liked it more with a little more detail and a few more scenes. Thank you very much for crafting and sharing the story.
Village-Mystic chapter 19 . 4/13
It seems that Hermione didn't get the chance to tell the headmaster about Draco?
Village-Mystic chapter 17 . 4/13
So, while Snape may still have to kill Dumbdledore, it appears there will be no vanishing cabinette invasion - and perhaps Dobby and other elves can help them find the diadem.
Village-Mystic chapter 14 . 4/13
I think that I missed a scene or somehow skipped a chapter. Because you're talking about Harry's patronus change here, but I didn't see him using it the prior chapter.
Village-Mystic chapter 13 . 4/13
I can see why they have the plan, but they need to be asking why the headmaster and some of the teachers wanted what Draco was doing to happen, and happen under the radar.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 4/13
I enjoyed the alternate plot, character moments, and dialogs.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 4/13
Doesn't Kreature need to leave the house for groceries? Otherwise very good and thoughtful.
Blindguy95 chapter 20 . 4/13
That was a really good story! I really enjoyed it a lor! I liked the slow burnish relationship build up. It was well written and enjoyable to read. Thank you for writing this story!
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 4/13
I like how you dramatized Harry's choice with the parents.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 4/13
Sweet and character building.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 4/13
That's a weird sort of cliffhanger.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 4/13
This was a chapter with a lovely pay-off after both characters were feeling a bit awkward to start. They aren't holding hands yet, but dinner in the kitchen was practically a date.
Jo Cook chapter 1 . 4/8