Reviews for Forgotten Remnants
NewMystery356 chapter 22 . 6/22
I like how THIS Jaune was actually motivated to TRAIN before coming to Beacon~
NewMystery356 chapter 21 . 6/22
Damn, I never knew something as simple as a shave could have so much “mileage” to it~
NewMystery356 chapter 19 . 6/22
Well THAT wasn’t cryptically ominous AT ALL…~!
NewMystery356 chapter 17 . 6/22
Wow… Shirou killed a man without even doing it HIMSELF! . . . Nice~
NewMystery356 chapter 16 . 6/22
I… REALLY wanna see Ozpin’s plan backfire horribly~ Ruby being made to eat a REAL breakfast was nice and wholesome. As for the spar to come… I wonder what weapon he’ll use~
NewMystery356 chapter 15 . 6/21
The nefarious pickled cucumber container; oh how you vex thee. Nora’s reaction was completely appropriate~ Also, Ruby is best girl.
NewMystery356 chapter 14 . 6/21
Oh Interweb, you are truly a cruel mistress. I love WEISS’ reason for “going nuts”; really sells how time has passed in a meaningful way. Wonder if he’ll meet anyone interesting in Vacuo.
NewMystery356 chapter 13 . 6/21
Considering they beat the SHIT out of him, I doubt that counts as a good “first impression”. And boy will THEY be red-faced after learning they soured him to Ozpin’s Faction…~
NewMystery356 chapter 12 . 6/21
Love the dialogue~ Wonder if Rule Breaker can kill an Immortal like Ozpin. Though compared to UQ Holder immortals, he’s just a scrub…
NewMystery356 chapter 11 . 6/21
“moogleing”…~ Was that a Final Fantasy reference~?
Anyway, I’m glad Raven’s showing her softer side; must have something to do with all the pampering~
NewMystery356 chapter 10 . 6/21
Jaune and Ren’s perspective on the “Sword Hunter” was really interesting; I wonder if Pyrrha or Nora will get any screen time on that front.
Didn’t know it’d time skip that much, but with the Vytal Festival around the corner, I wonder how Cinder’s whole thing will go.
NewMystery356 chapter 9 . 6/21
The tribe almost lynching Vernal was HILARIOUS~ Then cuddling toward the end was also wholesome, in its own way~
NewMystery356 chapter 8 . 6/20
That’s a lot of Apathy. Wonder if it’ll be QROW who saves him or not…
NewMystery356 chapter 7 . 6/20
Okay, so Raven isn’t “100% an idiot”… Still, their relationship HAS been damaged, maybe even beyond repair.
NewMystery356 chapter 6 . 6/20
Well, nice to see Raven IS making good on her bargain, though eventually, taking him on those Raids will backfire. I’m pretty sure those “offerings” will evaporate when they find out he’s siding with bandits…
2,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »