Reviews for Forgotten Remnants
Tommy298 chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
So did u just erase everything in the ubw?
skrapsynneh chapter 2 . 10/11/2019
Thanks for the chapter. I know this is not necessarily a focused story, but I enjoy these bits that come down the line. I look forwards to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
Rejoice, little soul. You crave salvation, but it always comes at the cost of utter annihilation.
Sasoi-sama chapter 2 . 10/11/2019
This is looking good so far. I was really stoked by the premise and you write well so I knew this would be a cut above the usual FSN crossovers, and it is. Really looking forward for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
Skywolf99 chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
well now this was an interesting first chapter
Ben56 chapter 1 . 10/11/2019
Sounds interesting, i will be waiting the next chapter. Thank you very much.
sawtooth44 chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
excellent beginning
i hope to see this updated bi-weekly as recently theres been a distinct lack of people making fanfiction for Fate at least with stories with 10k words
bless you alex for making these comps
oldhunter9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
I'll admit this looks pretty good and with your history of making good stories I'm looking forward to it
Roland's Blade chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
pretty cool, but I was confused for the most part on what was happening before the god of darkness
Nugget O Awesome chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
Wow this is an amazing start. The detail you went into everything was really nice to read. Some may not like it but I prefer this kind of writing and structure.
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
Noce
NoNameReviewer chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
Well that was certainly interesting, a good start. The descriptions of the dimensional space was certainly trippy with a side of an eldritch mindset which was awesome.

Hope to see Shirou's development in Remnant raised by Raven in the future.
EruptingFist00 chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
Seems interesting for a start, but I’ll need to see more.
Umbra.Venator chapter 1 . 10/9/2019
Interesting concept, don't think I've seen a Shirou modified by the Dark brother of remnant and raised by Raven before, congratulations on a rather creative Story concept! :)
2,074 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 Next »