Reviews for Forgotten Remnants
t4n31nt4n34 chapter 26 . 7/16/2021
hello, angry holy, when will chapter 19 of forgotten remnants be released?
Chickenhell chapter 26 . 7/14/2021
Nice fanfic
Literally useless chapter 12 . 7/10/2021
dark would squeal when shiro said that
Literally useless chapter 15 . 7/10/2021
aww that's cute
Photogirl5520113 chapter 26 . 7/9/2021
I very much enjoy this story and I look forward to its future!
PittBullBytes chapter 26 . 7/8/2021
i know i binged this 5 months late, but lets wait for a chapter :)
yellowgoodboat chapter 26 . 7/7/2021
bruh, can you like update? You took a 5-month hiatus already.
Pogs21 chapter 26 . 7/7/2021
Maor plz
NoName chapter 26 . 7/5/2021
So fucking cool
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 2 . 7/1/2021
No ideal how many times I have re-read this but here is another time!
coolfire364 chapter 26 . 6/29/2021
Shouldn't the inhabitants of Remnant, especially the students, wouldn't be able to dodge Shirou's shooting blades? I mean, Ruby's semblance barely put her over mach 1, and the other characters reaction speed wouldn't be that fast either. Shirou's traced blades, while not as fast when lauched through his bow, would still reach supersonic speeds (if going all out). Maybe Raven could deflect and dodge a few of them, but would be quickly overwhelmed. Not saying that Raven couldn't beat Shirou, he is after all a teenager, but skill-wise and ability-wise, Shirou is just better. His skill should technically be greater than any inhabitant in Remnant, barring perhaps Ozpin, since he literally have the skill of heroes.

I also have a question. Have you lowered the potency of Shirou's traced weapons? I would believe that any of Shirou's weapon above C rank would easily destroy hard light. And don't you think you're making the students too strong? Especially Velvet? I can get her copying his skill and moves, but she shouldn't have the physical parameters and instincts to keep her alive. He have been for years fighting grimms while Velvet's been toiling away in school.
Gamma-X chapter 26 . 6/24/2021
Good fanfic. Can't wait for more.
Keep up the good work!
I'm really hoping Artoria also landed in that world. Their love transcends time and space...
I really want to see them meet up again... :')

Ja Ne~!
taiwoeretan1 chapter 26 . 6/24/2021
Looks like shit has hit the fan in this chapter.
Gamma-X chapter 10 . 6/24/2021
Raven (Da Bird): "FUK YOU! FUK YOU!"
OMG, that is fucking HILARIOUS! XDDDD
Jaune seems to be competent here too. Neat
But I LOVE how he's handling Raven. XD
Gamma-X chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
Honestly, this an amazing prologue and I love it. X3
Thank Dark for fixing the guy, mostly. A shame he couldn't restore his memories, but so long as he remembers Artoria, it is fine.
2,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »