Reviews for Forgotten Remnants
YourDailyEditor chapter 11 . 6/14
Chapter 11, Log 11, Mr Author here is trying to get people on their nerves because of the intentional wrong wording... funny shit tho made me laugh.
Maglad chapter 27 . 5/27
1- I really hope the aithor is ok
2- This has been a really fun read. Who knew Raven-mom could be a thing?

I am really surprised that they couldn't unlock his aura, but I guess the defenses of his soul just happened to have been hardened in case of soul-affecting magic, so they lashed out when someone tried. I got the impression it was in the form of a blade poking out of him and cutting at Vernal's hand? Hopefully Penny can do it since she's probably much tougher,
Maglad chapter 12 . 5/27
Okay, I laughed. You got me, you really got me, damnit! Good job!
TenkaMeansHeaven chapter 27 . 5/26
ya need to update more! Anyways, thanks for the update
KagetsukiVII chapter 27 . 5/17
Cant wait to read more
giovvaniauditore chapter 16 . 5/12
What's up with the scowling?
Ben chapter 27 . 4/24
Thanks for writing the story, it is a great read.
Bulbasaurous chapter 27 . 4/14
... And everyone dies, the end.

Haha but seriously, great story! Honestly my favorite RWBY x Fate crossover. This has a great plot and fantastic characterization. I hope you come back to someday finish it. More importantly, I hope everything is going better with your job!
Deatybringer3101 chapter 27 . 4/13
This is great, hope you come back to this, and good luck with your job, I don’t know how it is now, but it must have been/ is hard for you.
Have a good day!
Hope your life improves man, great story.
Loved your artists note, also love that you are faithful to source material and not common misconceptions, this story is awesome so far! Thank you and your betas for all the hard work.
Violence breeds violence
knifeman3874 chapter 5 . 4/7
Probably one of my favorite chapters yet
hsblhsnhasib chapter 27 . 3/22
Update please
Es una lástima que Shirou regrese a su auto sacrificio estúpido, se supone que lo dejó, este fanfic será mejor si le pones límites a la estupidez de Shirou y mientras mas cerca lo transformes a una persona normal mejor, dale algo de auto preservación, los autores se concentran demasiado en esa parte de su personalidad convirtiéndolo en un estúpido, porque la lógica de salvar a desconocidos matándote, lo que impide que salves a otros con más importancia en el futuro lo hace hipócrita, y hasta cae mal que alguien con problemas mentales te salve la vida a costa de la suya, en fate saber junto a Rin hace reconocer a Shirou su lugar en una lucha hasta el punto de no hacerlo ver como un retrasado mental, solo un altruista un poco estúpido, pero no tan estúpido.
2,067 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »