Reviews for Forgotten Remnants
Cool
Zero chapter 1 . 1/8
Oh...
PsylentFox chapter 1 . 1/8
Just deciding to re-read this from the very beginning since I don't feel up to writing today, so I thought I'd read some of my favorites instead! Cheers!
GoAnimeGo chapter 1 . 1/8
Just binge read the entire fic and I gotta say I'm loving the experience so far. I especially like what you've done with Shirou, erasing his memories to avoid having to constantly referencing his past and explaining it to other characters but you still keep to his core character since Shirou's desire to save and help others is ingrained into his very being and its one of the most interesting aspects of his character and it would not simply dissapear by having his memories erased since he is determined to work towards his goal no matter what
togkorkes chapter 14 . 1/8
AlphaKenny1 you right. Thats sad.
But this is how 95% of fanfics works...
AlphaKenny1 chapter 14 . 1/7
MATE what was the point of erasing Shirou's memories if you were going to make the same fucking character. It makes no sense. The whole thing with Shirou, his whole personality and Soul is about coping others, the only reason Shirou is the suicidal moronic Hero of justice and stupidity is because a half dead hypocrite badass (Kiritsugu) put the idea into the mockery of a human that is Shirou. If you went through all the trouble to erase his memory and made him a baby, WHY IN THE FUCKING WORLD DID YOU MADE THE SAME FUCKING CHARACTER. I thought you were making your own character, that's the whole point of , what if X raised Shirou prompt. You literally change nothing except that he has the facial expression of an Uchiha emo.
alexkellar chapter 27 . 1/7
Hey, it's great to see a new episode.
I wonder if Mercury is still on the same continent after noticing that Shiroy is still alive? XD
keep up the great work!
AlphaKenny1 chapter 7 . 1/7
Mate I'm sorry but if you are making him even close to the real Shirou, I think I'm leaving.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 6 . 1/7
I don't like it. You erased all his memories to make him a new character, I honestly think it would be counter productive to return the memories which made Shirou into a mentally incompetent obsessed shell of a human. What many people don't realize of Shirou in the fate series is that he is really sick in the head, like actually borderline demented, all the other characters express this in one point or another, that his obsession and suicidal tendencies are an actual character flaw instead of a personality. He doesn't remember his promise so why would he feel bad. You need to know that after Shirou survive the fire he was an empty shell, completely lacking everything from emotion to morality. He wasn't born good, he can't be good or bad because he only follows someone else's dream because isn't a functional human being. Is someone like kyrie then he would be trying to seek pleasure in others pain, because he can only copy other. That's the whole premise of his power and personality.
AlphaKenny1 chapter 5 . 1/7
This is getting real good now
AlphaKenny1 chapter 1 . 1/6
The amount of nonsense you just spilled on the first chapter gave me an aneurysm. It's promising (I think?)
Take your time your health matters the most this story is work the wait if you keep bringing amazing stuff like this
JonnyBoboThe1st chapter 27 . 1/6
This was a wild ride! I love the story man, and I hope your workload eases up on ya.
Tenyo-dono chapter 27 . 1/4
Oh what an update! I'm glad you could get this out, and I hope you have the free time to keep writing because man do I love this story, it's always a rollercoaster of emotions lol
2,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »