Reviews for Forgotten Remnants
Xtonix747 chapter 26 . 1/3
Not sure if this will even be read tbh (and also my first time commenting haha), but this work is really good and worth the wait. I think it's worth taking your time to rest rather than try to write whilst exhausted so by all means if you can't write, then as they say good things come to those who wait. Good luck with work and health dear writer and I shall await the next chapter however long it takes
Greymane chapter 27 . 12/31/2021
Well, this is a lovely new year's gift! Sucks that you're that damn busy, but having debts really does put you in a bind, alright. Just, well, keep on trucking, bud, hope you manage to figure yourself a way of getting somewhat better used to the workload.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2021
Shirou making two mistakes in a row, kind of thing you'd expect to result in a bad end.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2021
I’m just glad that this story ain’t dead.

Best wishes to ya in the new year!
Zekiel Ash chapter 27 . 1/2
Don't care if it's short, I'll take it. Thx for the new year present
Andres DMB chapter 27 . 1/2
Damn, like really damn, this chapter was short, but it was a complete masterpiece, sincerely i have been waiting for your next update for a long time, this is my favorite story on the site, i think the only reason i started reading fanfiction was thanks to you, thanks to this story, and finally seeing it updated makes me feel really happy, do not worry, it doesn't matter when you update it, we'll be waiting for it, this story definitely deserves it.

I will wait for the next update!
kratsbroth chapter 27 . 1/1
im just glad the story has not been droped
AtomicGod666 chapter 27 . 1/1
I love it when Shirou uses his bow and caladbolg, he has a lot of awesome toys but that is easily my favourite along with kanshou and bakuya
God-of-None1 chapter 26 . 1/1
Shirou”
God-of-None1 chapter 26 . 1/1
I still want to see raven apologize for how she treated shutouts growing up if she does I think that would be the hallmark of her character development and cause it was still fucked up how she basically abused, and manipulated when he was younger
Ebony017 chapter 27 . 1/1
Glad to see another chapter and to hear you still have a job. Wish you the best and will be waiting for the next chapter.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 27 . 1/1
time for ruby to bat those silver eyes
Takedo chapter 27 . 1/1
AAAH IT'S BACK
Temsen chapter 27 . 1/1
The concussion was doing good (bad) work, lol.
Shirou turning away from the biggest threat before it's confirmed dead only to exhaust himself missing 'small' fry. He's gonna be upset when he's healthy again.
Sganovik chapter 27 . 1/1
A new year update... with a blue-balling cliffie. You cruel, CRUEL person. Best wishes for the new year.
2,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »