Reviews for Resident Evil: Twilight
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Oh this was amazing were can I read the rest this made my heart beat faster then any other story you need to finish this I am dyeing here oh and don't for get dome hot spots but really you need to finish this it killing me. On how it will end could you also add a part that they s just the to girls alone and add so sweet surprise there or something so pretty good please with a cherry on top
Shealyn Cossette chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
This was well just wonderful i hope to see another chapter soon because you are one of the few that actually caught my attention please write more soon if I could find away I would pay you for a lot more chapters. Still you are a great writer you really caught my a tention th
DragonEye chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Love this fic...wonder if u ever gonna continue writing it but judging by how long its been im guessing not...heh oh well i hope u will consider updating it someday great job so far
Der Moose chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
I remember reading the first chapter or two somewhere in the neighborhood of five or six years ago. I did not think that it would ever be updated, but I am glad that it was. You have got a winner here, it is really good. I do hope that you will update sometime in the future. I will be your friend.
Valkarious chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Would love to see more of this keep the good work coming !
Fayneir chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Brilliant fic. I'm really enjoying it, and I'm looking forward to more.
Lubov chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
Great story and telling to be unfinished. And it's been a time since the last update, so PLEASE, when you can, continue. Seriously, it's very good, I really liked it.
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
hmmm interesting start.

i usauly dont read storyes about to girls or guys falling in love but the start makes it seem like it will be a good story so i guess ill stick around. good job writeing this!

(please tell me this is rated m for gore and not...well u know)
Washinton chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
Well I finally got around to reading this new chapter about two weeks after I sent the message I kinda stopped looking for the new chapter and was only just today looking through the Claire/Rebecca fics and I well I saw you had updated and of course I read it and thanks for actually reading my message and doing something so yeah update as soon as you can or I might just have to make those pleases OVER 9000!11! yeah bad joke again thanks for the update and do it again soon.
KittySquyres chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
hey. hey. you. with the fic. UPDATE! or i will sick my zombie puppeh on you
PskullV chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Interesting.
Ah would like to see mare o' this.
(But dinnae let me rush yeh, go at what pace yir comfy with)
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
great work with this chapter, hope you continue to update

bye
Alexawynters chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE? haha enough pleases in that one? srsly though theres not enough of these, im begging!
Animalover205 chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
Man this was really, REALLY, good. I liked it. the whole idea was well thought out and equally well written. I don't know who asked you six times to do another chapter, but I would like to do so now.

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE write another chapter. don't leave us hanging!.
Fonkirby chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
I must agree with the previous reviewer, this story is too good to be left unfinished.