Reviews for Missing You For Eternity
Random reader chapter 3 . 2/19
Hello there. Just wanted to tell you that so far I'm loving this story. I read these fan fics in the middle of the night. I have my two baby girls that sleep with me and that keeps me up. So far this story has made me cry so hard and I'm trying my best from waking my husband and my girls. I want to just hug them and never let this happen to them.
froxy1987 chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
Why do some stories always end on cliff hangers ;-;
froxy1987 chapter 11 . 11/3/2015
Omg the part with king yemma yemma boyemma... I cried XD
Froxy1987 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I cried the whole time ;-;
Dino-Rogue chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Oh, wow! Nappa and Raditz... this is going to be good... so... wow! Please, more chappies! Please! Too awesome! Great job! Nice fic! :)
Dino-Rogue chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
Hahaha! BNTKYATS is just fine with me! Corny? This is hilarious enough! Nice job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Why did you not like this? This just revealed quite a lot about Vegeta and I loved that! And... OOC? Hey, Bulma just died, their bond just disappeared, this is fanfiction... why care now? :)

Love this one!
Dino-Rogue chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Hahaha! Gotta looove Goku! Nice job, poor Yemma... :)
Dino-Rogue chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
This... was... wonderful! Almost magnificent! A few spelling corrections would do for that... :)

Love this!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Sad? This is so good, I almost cried! Oh, Vegeta and Bulma... you never truly know what you've got till it's gone, do you? Oh...

Oh, who was that someone following Vegeta from the church? Hmmm...

Ah, Krilliin was right; they did seem to compete for Goku's friendship. But in the end, that itself brought them together to become the greatest friends themselves. Speaking of which: "I think we were both competing for Goku friendship." You mean, "Goku's friendship", correct?

Anyway, awesome job! Can't wait to read more chappies of this!
VegetaTrunksGotenFan4Ever chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS SAD!

I havent cried that much since i read "Empty House" (another bulma and vegeta fic)

that was very well written.

im gonna keep reading!
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Argh,I thought this was a finished fic;"( You have to update! Pretty please?
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Wow, I LOVE this story. Each chapter is full of emotion... and you do the internal conflict really well. Geesh, I'm soo glad I got back into DBZ fanfdom.
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is the first fic I've ever read that made me cry... ahhh, you're bad at writing sad, sappy stuff eh? I think not.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 12 . 9/27/2010