Reviews for Missing You For Eternity
kitsuK8 chapter 11 . 5/29/2006
UPDATE PLEASE! i dont think i have ever read a story that has made me cry this much! please please PLEASE update! i wanna find out how veg head is in hell and who was watching him! i wanna find out if bulma's plan with king yemma works and what she'll get him to do for veggie! please please update! this is such a great story!

*loves*
fluffypup chapter 11 . 1/3/2006
please update soon
RoninSenshi chapter 11 . 11/20/2005
Yay! I finally read this chapter and caught up. Don't change the title, spur of the moment things are usually the best .
Kaibun chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
Hey! I read this story ages ago and then i didn't come on fanfiction for a while and when I came back i found it again! I was so excited. OK when Goku was talking to Vegeta that made me cry so much. I didn't really cry when Vegeta was talking to Bulma's body, that was sad but I bawled when he was talking to Goku lol. How sad is that? Anyway I hope you update soon, even thouhg apparently you haven't updated for about 5 or 6 months. I really want to see some more of Vegeta! and what's happening in Hell. Please start updating this story again! Email me when you do or if you've finished it can you email me and tell me? thanks. But i hope you haven't. Till then i'll await your next post, this is a really good story. Very well written! So until next time...
Bulma chapter 11 . 10/3/2005
love it! update soon plz!
BVexpert chapter 11 . 9/6/2005
im really enjoying your fic but will u update soon i really want to know what happends. maybe bulma should have to go down to HFIL to find vegeta or something.
Ghost of Dark Hope Assassin chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
I hope you don't desert this fic because, by the gods, it hasn't deserved such a fate. I love every single letter of it... Hope you continue some time soon. Or at least that you still have at least your will to continue it. Just remember that no matter how much you take, there are still people who love you and adore you and will be there for the story and you whenever you need them and whenever you post new updates. xD Like me, for an example. xD

Yours sincerely and a very frank fan,

Aoiro
yolanda chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
u no i actually *sniff* started *sniff* wantin bt i held ure so mean writin somethin so sad and heart wrenchin x bt cant wait to see wat happens

x
TIFFANI chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, I LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO UPDATE PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE. THIS IS A GOOD STORY AND I ENJOY IT. BYE AND UPDATE. I'LL REVIEW.
Winds of Autumn chapter 11 . 4/13/2005
more more more! (don't I sound greedy?) oh well, more!
lilimay chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
snif snif...got my eyes all teary...cant wait to read it all.
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
There's just one more thing I'd like to add - that Escaflowne song for the chapter - Yubiwa - absolutely rules my world, Thank you giving the lyrics for it!
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 11 . 4/8/2005
Alrighty. First of all, I really must comment on the "beginning of the chapter dialogue". I must say that I don't really see what you don't like about it! It's hilarious; at least in my point, it is! I like it the way it is! Besides, you shouldn't be considering yourself with something like that. You need to think of THE FUTURE (add neon flashing to that and it will be just perfect and the way I meant it -giggles a bit-) Anyways...

I don't really think it's THAT cliche... Besides, it had glued so many people before, why would you change it? Even though I noticed the dishearting amount of feedback you have been receiving in review matter lately... But that shouldn't make you falter! I know from experience that when you just KNOW something is great, and filled with a lot of feeling, it is impossible to stop... I am sure you feel that feeling even right now, when you read this! You have the power of the writing skills to continue this! I believe in you! And I believe in your hard work, your effort and the time you spend writing this fic and its wonderful fulfilling chapters!

The spelling and grammar are perfect, bunch of thanks to your skills in English and your beta for correcting technical mistakes you probably make just out of rush to make the chapter out before the muse flees (damn her, that lil' bitch, lol... She's way too sneaky every now and then, I should know... -snickers- But she better keep her damned butt around you, or she'll earn herself a blast through the damned body, mehehe... We'll send her to Hell to smack the sense into Vegeta in no time, lol!).

The plot is what I love most about it. Instead of having Bulma die out of oldness, old and wrinkled, you had her pass away of cancer. Most likely, with the smoking she does! (Movies and so on; that's when I've seen her smoke... or something... Have a pic of the act anyway. Lol... I sure rail out of the topic easily. x.x) Anyway... I really don't much appreciate this Bond thing, usually. But this is one of the fewer fics that it is really suited to exist! I love every bit of it. I loved the first few chapters especially, because you have described Vegeta's emotions so well! And he certainly made his reason with Goku that time in front of King Yemma. I'm glad he didn't go before making Goku promise to tell those things to Bulma and Trunks (even though I didn't really see him at it, but aw well.. You can't win them all, lol.).

Wonderful development, as I said. A truly wonderful, sorrowful story. I love every single moment of it, every single letter I enjoy (even with my throbbing eye T.T). I can only wish you to find inspiration soon back, so you can be at writing another interesting and exciting chapter of how our favourite couple gets together in an alternate life that is beyond the boundaries of age... Hehehe... Can't help but too be confused by what Bulma means with "strike"... O.o Her punch would be less than a giant fly landing on his nose or something, lol... Truly a pathetic and hilarious mental picture, lol...

Oh! Another wonderful thing that you paid heed to in your story was the fusion thing between Vegeta and Goku. It was truly something I never really thought about... It sounds only reasonable though. I admire thee for thy might in writing this fic! Please don't let yourself get down by the fact people are so hidebound nowadays. -snorts their way- They wouldn't know a masterpiece even if it hit them straight into the face! Hmph!

Hope you heed to my words, darling! I love this story so much already! It has too much feeling to be deserted into another writer's block (I can only tell you were having such pretty frequently, to have only 11 chapters out -checks the dates for a bit- A year and a half, or something like that...

Yours sincerely,

Dark Hope Assassin
Callisto Callispi chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
Indeed, very fluffy. Lol. I miss the ogres. Did Bulma annoy them to death? I hope to read more about Vegeta soon! :)
Vegeta's first fan chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
Kami! I made it to the end of the chapter alive ! It is so great I thought I would die from laughing my insides out. I can't believe a story that was so sad in the beginning turned out to be that funny. I definitely love the way Bulma is acting. And I pity King Yemma. Wait, No! He had what he deserved! loll.

Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter! Please, hurry, this is a question of death or live! llooll.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »