Reviews for Missing You For Eternity
BVexpert chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
interesting. but please update a little faster please!
claire chapter 12 . 6/11/2006
OMG! YOU ARE BACK! I LOVE YOU!... AND YOUR STORY! ANYWAYS, I'M REALLY HAPPY YOU UPDATED! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT BULMA WILL DO!
kitsuK8 chapter 12 . 6/10/2006
bout time she went in! yea! wonder what will happen when radditz and nappa confront veg head! ahh and what will happen with bulma in hell! ahh the possibilities..cant wait to find out what happens!

~*~loves~*~
mushii chapter 12 . 6/7/2006
O_O YOU UPDATED! GLWE! X3

I knew my months of stalking you was worth it XD

Did I scare you? P

Great Chapter! you raised a lot of interesting myteries in this chapter, which sucks since you might not update in a while O_O

Continue soon! Please! _
kitsuK8 chapter 11 . 5/29/2006
UPDATE PLEASE! i dont think i have ever read a story that has made me cry this much! please please PLEASE update! i wanna find out how veg head is in hell and who was watching him! i wanna find out if bulma's plan with king yemma works and what she'll get him to do for veggie! please please update! this is such a great story!

~*~loves~*~
fluffypup chapter 11 . 1/3/2006
please update soon
RoninSenshi chapter 11 . 11/20/2005
Yay! I finally read this chapter and caught up. Don't change the title, spur of the moment things are usually the best .~
Kaibun chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
Hey! I read this story ages ago and then i didn't come on fanfiction for a while and when I came back i found it again! I was so excited. OK when Goku was talking to Vegeta that made me cry so much. I didn't really cry when Vegeta was talking to Bulma's body, that was sad but I bawled when he was talking to Goku lol. How sad is that? Anyway I hope you update soon, even thouhg apparently you haven't updated for about 5 or 6 months. I really want to see some more of Vegeta! and what's happening in Hell. Please start updating this story again! Email me when you do or if you've finished it can you email me and tell me? thanks. But i hope you haven't. Till then i'll await your next post, this is a really good story. Very well written! So until next time...
Bulma chapter 11 . 10/3/2005
love it! update soon plz!
BVexpert chapter 11 . 9/6/2005
im really enjoying your fic but will u update soon i really want to know what happends. maybe bulma should have to go down to HFIL to find vegeta or something.
Ghost of Dark Hope Assassin chapter 11 . 8/26/2005
I hope you don't desert this fic because, by the gods, it hasn't deserved such a fate. I love every single letter of it... Hope you continue some time soon. Or at least that you still have at least your will to continue it. Just remember that no matter how much you take, there are still people who love you and adore you and will be there for the story and you whenever you need them and whenever you post new updates. xD Like me, for an example. xD

Yours sincerely and a very frank fan,

Aoiro
yolanda chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
u no i actually *sniff* started *sniff* wantin bt i held ure so mean writin somethin so sad and heart wrenchin x bt cant wait to see wat happens

x
TIFFANI chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, I LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO UPDATE PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE. THIS IS A GOOD STORY AND I ENJOY IT. BYE AND UPDATE. I'LL REVIEW.
Winds of Autumn chapter 11 . 4/13/2005
more more more! (don't I sound greedy?) oh well, more!
lilimay chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
snif snif...got my eyes all teary...cant wait to read it all.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »