Reviews for Dark Blue
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Wow. That was a very intersting fic. _ Loved it! :)
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
That was amazing. I wish I had found it sooner. It was very well played-out and really founded. I loved it.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
kinda OOC in Ryou's part, but lovely nonetheless
MissAnneThropee chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
LOVED IT! You're a talented writer, keep it up. I'm off to read some more of yours.

Rayne
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Leetle slow on the uptake at the end ne? Oh well, I still love your story. Are you sure it's only a one-shotter?
DreamingChild chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
This was great! I love Ryou, he's so angry, lol! I just wonder about all of Anzu's friends hating her. They don't seem to be those kinds of people. Anyway, great work! _
rogue solus chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Great story. I could of sworn I reviewed this but it's not showing up. Anywho, good as usual.
hiaohisoihxouhpjhpih chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Ryou punched some1! YAY! I mean boo! ::Ahem::

Anywayz, i was saying, thank you for reviewing my story! I'm trying to work on it, but my damn computer wacked. r u gonna continue? I LOVE ur other stories too.. :)
SpAiN chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Hey! I like the Bakura/Tea thing. It's kinda hard to imagine, but if you read ALL the Bakura/Tea things, I will have a review. I love the coupling, it's adorable. Anywway, can't wait to read the parody of the Rocky Horor Picture Show! I hope you write more B/A things! (A stands for Anzu, Tea more or less.) CYA!
Barbie chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
I LOVE IT! Ryou and Bakura are so sexy! heh. please continue!
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Collectively, humans are scum but, individually, they can redeem humanity.
dark star chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
This is such a great story! (soo touching)
dark star chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
This is such a great story! (soo touching)
Kaz chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
wow this is soo good! i love the paring !i love the plot! i just love this fic!
Tasha3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
YEAH YOU GO RYOU! Kick their ass! I love it all the way! Continue!