Reviews for Demons in the Rough
Thea Lilith chapter 4 . 3/29
Please update soon! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
SirenAtlantica chapter 4 . 3/27
Hnnnnnnnnn. Me lieky. Me want more. I must employ this "patience" thing people always talk about.
Aomina chapter 4 . 3/24
This is so creative and interesting! I seriously can’t wait to see where this goes :)
Please right more
Sandi091000 chapter 4 . 3/23
Very good chapter, please update soon.
The story will be TanjirouxKanao
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 4 . 3/18
awesome start so far!
GreatDragonClaude chapter 4 . 3/16
This one is really good waiting for future updates!
DistantWhite chapter 4 . 3/1
Usually, I worry about too much OCness to the story and characters when reading fanfics like this. But damn, you are doing a great job at using cannon personalities while maintaining originality. This is definitely one of the best fanfics I've read. Thank you for this treat. I look forward to your future works!
GentleRage chapter 4 . 3/1
This story is great so far! The characterization is spot on and their struggles are believable. I’m very impressed! Please continue this, I’m looking forward to the next chapter!
Really good please update
Typhon Twilight chapter 4 . 2/23
I really enjoy this story, and can’t wait to see what’s next! Is Tanjirou going to learn the breath of sun/sun dance? Or any breath style at all? Will he also become immune to the sun like Nezuko? Or is he already, but just don’t know it? Will he learn a blood art, probably connected to fire/the sun? I’m rather excited to see.
dani1361 chapter 4 . 2/20
hahahahaha! this is really cool!
i would have thought they would have escaped notice until a later time, but this is ok too :)
Dreams of NoBody chapter 4 . 2/16
Whoooo Shinobu! am happy
Skittertale chapter 4 . 2/16
Damn. Giyuu's charismatic social skills are back at it again. Truly you have encapsulated them in this 'fic to their fullest.

As always, thank you for the update!
bp136714 chapter 4 . 2/16
I approve of you silently killing cannon, then burying it. Then to make your own, I have almost no clue where you will take this story. But I can't wait to see where you do.