Reviews for A Young Girl's Delinquency Record
Someguy the anon chapter 35 . 4/29
oil barons:"no you can't make a highly skilled military contractor that will make fighting cost way more than any possible returns"
tanyahehe, money goes beep-boop"
MintIsMeth chapter 35 . 4/18
Hot damn my dude. I read this thing in an afternoon and frankly I cannot wait for you to continue it. If you are planning to do so that is.

This story easily ranks on the levels of 'The Leader' and that is not something I say lightly.
I fucking love this
Greatazuredragon chapter 35 . 4/5
Her ability to cause catastropic misscomunications remains as strong as ever. ;p

Loved the story so far, great work, keep it up.
Greatazuredragon chapter 29 . 4/4
Really liking the story so far. And you even managed to make miss Suex have some character development!
Good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 16 . 3/31
She will only realize she was dating Visha when she 'suddenly' finds herself on their weeding, won't she? xD
Greatazuredragon chapter 13 . 3/31
That movie is going to be a blockbuster for sure... ;p
Greatazuredragon chapter 10 . 3/31
Interesting. I had never considered that. If high-tech magic is a thing, then low-tech 'traditional' magic also may exist. The idea is solid.
Greatazuredragon chapter 5 . 3/30
Amazing work! All the fails in comunication were so akin to what happens in canon! XD
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 3/30
Really interesting idea, good work.
ThatRabidPotato chapter 34 . 2/23
I know you read the manga and LN, because those are the only places where Erya appears. You're aware she directly executes a British intel officer in the manga, right?
ThatRabidPotato chapter 31 . 2/23
Although I am extremely displeased with the inevitable Tanya-Visha ship (why is it necessary?), I will say that I maintain hope that she ends up back in the Empire to stay eventually.

It's where she belongs.
ThatRabidPotato chapter 12 . 2/22
I was rolling on the floor when Tanya talked with the Mayor. Oh, she has no idea how much of a hole she dug for herself with that one, and it's completely in character for her.

Again, very impressed with this so far.
ThatRabidPotato chapter 11 . 2/22
Tanya just can't help but excel, can she? I saw this coming the moment she started that firm. Whatever she does, she's going to be the best at... and the best will always draw attention.

Very well written story, so far.
ThatRabidPotato chapter 9 . 2/22
Does this mean that Tanya isn't going to need to disguise herself around Lena? Interesting...