Reviews for A Young Girl's Delinquency Record
Datarus Finnigun chapter 36 . 16h
You've managed to perfectly capture many of the key aspects of the original, while expanding and improving on the universe. I really hope you manage to continue writing!
Fireflame159 chapter 36 . 7/29
This has nothing to do with DR. I’ve read and re read it enough where I think you’ve seen some of my reviews on the subject. In looking at your name, I tapped and didn’t even know that you wrote this. I just clicked cause I saw it on a post for “Spells in Silence”. I love this work but I just finishing reviewing SiS so I looked in the comment section to find you. I find that funny lol. Oh yeah, I also haven’t read the new chapter for DR that you posted. I honestly thought it was just a dropped fic lol. I’ll read it in a sec. I just had no idea you just read a HP fic like SiS and I find it funny. Later nerd
Curae chapter 36 . 7/25
*Theme music* Where in the world is Tanya von Degurechaff? *End theme music*

Once again proving that governments will always reach the correct conclusion after exploring every other possibility.
Ams Saripada chapter 36 . 7/1
Well that was a long ride,hope it continues to update!
Ams Saripada chapter 28 . 6/30
Oh god imagine that conman actually became a king XD that would be hilarious
Blaze1992 chapter 36 . 6/19
Okay finally got to the latest CH and while it wasn't what I thought it was going to be, it was still an awesome fic to read. While I would've loved to her to make her own faction and end up winning the 2nd war her constantly trolling the world while making money is just as good.

Bit surprised though she hasn't "invented" more things.
Is there a chance to see how her employees see her? Like maybe one or two black people from America and how a company has treated them better and gave them more opportunity’s in life than their own country, it kind of reminds me of Atlas from cod.
Lukkundantt chapter 20 . 6/10
what a shitshow
Lukkundantt chapter 18 . 6/10
you evil son of a bitch i love this
Is there a version of hitler in this universe?
Lukkundantt chapter 5 . 6/8
welp, if tanya ever dies, being x would be very fucking happy showing all that clusterfuck
Tetsugo chapter 36 . 5/27
Fantastic story so far. Definitely one of the best that I have read so far. A good mix of political intrigue, economics, war, and comedy. Can’t wait to read more!
Anoynim chapter 34 . 4/20
Is she (Tanya) destroying slavery and religion's beliefs (opinions) on women?
I mean it seems to me that she is changing africa xD
Anoynim chapter 26 . 4/19
There was something I remarked and it was why Tanya didn't try a male persona since she has illusion magic she could try to impersonate a male. (also to outplay interpol since Tanya seemed to use only female persona)
And since she was a male she could be a good male persona xd
JUST FUCKING KISS HER ALREADY, VICTORIA!