Reviews for Feelings
maria47 chapter 17 . 8/2/2003
OMG! it's lizzie and gordo k-i-s-s-i-n-g. omg. what to do. what to do. keep writing that's what to do! :)
CluelessKelly chapter 17 . 8/2/2003
Hey Sloopy!

1 second, i know you, dont i? Nah, or is it just my imagination! Very very very good chapter, as usual. Naughty Matt, oh well, anyway, update soon.

Luv, Your still #1 fan,

Dini
Lola7 chapter 17 . 8/1/2003
Those pictures better not be what i think they are...oh matt is so dead! Well anyway update soon!
harrypocd chapter 17 . 8/1/2003
i can't wqait much longer for a new chapter!
ArrayofColours chapter 17 . 8/1/2003
once again FABULOUS chapter! I love all your stories so much! Aw I feel so special you thanked me *tear* lol! And thanks for the compliment! your stories are awesome too! keep writing and update soon!

~GordosGirlie~
pixie chapter 17 . 8/1/2003
Ahh! Evil cliffie! Cliffies are great until you don't see another little purple arrow... I can't wait for that purple arrow to appear! Great stories - all of them! I really really really (can't say it enough) enjoy reading your stories. And you're right, fluff is necessary for living. Keep going, you're great!
Baby Bunnie1 chapter 16 . 7/31/2003
Hey!

Sorry I didnt review earlier but stupid fan fiction wouldnt let me read your story!Weird site!

Well anyway I really liked this chapter *sighs* so sweet!I hope you write more asap!

Hugz,

Baby Bunnie
CluelessKelly chapter 16 . 7/31/2003
Are you? Are you really starting another story soon? Wow, i will, like so totally read and review it! And BTW, how could anyone hate your stories, they ROCK!

Keep up the good work Laurie!

Luv,

Your #1 fan (AKA, Donzi)
Nimrodel3 chapter 16 . 7/30/2003
Hey, this chapter was so awesome! You've got to write more soon. I keep on checking your other stories about the animorphs (I totally agree with you, T/R rules!) but you havn't updated them in like... months. You've got to write more about those! Nways I really love your stories, at least the ones I've read!
Rawkfist chapter 16 . 7/29/2003
Nice! That was a god update. Ethan is great. Keep up the good work and update soon. Rock on!
Jenna chapter 16 . 7/29/2003
I just love the fluff between the two. It's what keeps me reading. You're a wonderful writer. Keep up the good work!
Lara783 chapter 16 . 7/29/2003
Oh, this story is just beyond fabulous...I love the tension between Gordo and Lizzie...it's so thick you could cut it with a knife! :) Anyways, thanks for updating, and I can't wait to see a new part, so please post more soon!
cutechica chapter 16 . 7/29/2003
Lauren...you're a genius! Lol...you know I love your stories! Keep it up and update this one OFTEN! I love it!
ShuisLove chapter 16 . 7/29/2003
i can honestly say that this is my fav, fan fic, ever since i started reading it, i have been hooked!...update soon and be sure to include cute stuff between lizzie and gordo!
slimj chapter 16 . 7/29/2003
great story, just keep on writing!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »