Reviews for Phantom's Requiem
Ulrich362 chapter 27 . 8h
Well I suppose that makes sense regarding S. As for it just being Yuto due to him having more of Zarc's soul in him than Yugo or Yuri... fair enough. as far as the duel is concerned, I'm not sure I would agree with Yuto there. Given the field as it stood I would honestly say Yugo not only could have won but he probably would have pulled off a victory. Yes his hand was empty but with only Starving Venom in play Yugo could have pulled it off. It feels kind of like a forced loss due to plot which, ok fair enough things might be interesting because of this but it still feels a bit forced. Yuri's meeting with Rin can't be good though, and as for what's happening to Yuzu, things are getting much, much worse for everyone. As far as Yuto is concerned someone in Heartland better snap him out of out. Decent enough chapter, looking forward to the update.
Ulrich362 chapter 26 . 10/18
... Um, well that happened. I'm a bit curious why S, or I guess since it's fairly obvious though I'll keep my mouth shut on that for the time being, wouldn't notice the other billboard considering how significant an event that would have been. It's also strange that this is all happening in Yuto's subconscious, do Yugo or Yuri have similar things happening to them? Probably not but it's still strange. As far as Yugo's match with Yuzu... I admit I forgot he had Fast Dragon though without that he'd probably have lost to Yuzu. If you're able mind if I ask something over a PM, if not fair enough. Either way things are going to get very intense in the next one... though I have a feeling that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Nice chapter, looking forward to the update.
Ulrich362 chapter 25 . 10/13
Huh... that was... not at all what I was expecting but then again it still could be. That Hollow Rebirth card is admittedly... it's kind of overpowered to be honest. I guess Sergey got what he deserved but honestly I'm not sure that was a good outcome for the match. As for who S is... yeah I have a pretty good idea about his true identity. I am a bit curious what's going to happen now though I have a feeling it won't be good whatever it is. Interesting chapter, looking forward to the update.
YunoYudu97 chapter 24 . 10/13
Oh wow... I'm hooked! Can't wait for the next AMAZING installment.
Ulrich362 chapter 24 . 10/10
Eh... it's not the worst thing in the world and like I said ultimately Yuri probably would capture Serena either way. As for this chapter though... interesting is one way to put it. Yuto giving Sam Castel wasn't something I expected but it does make sense. On the other hand I'm pretty sure Sergey needed monsters to be on the field for Harmonic Synchro Fusion but considering he can summon both materials in one turn anyway the end result of that turn would be the same. Yuto's unfortunately in a very bad spot so unless... actually would you go that route? If you're going that direction already then all I can say is Sergey is going to get what he deserves and then some. Interesting chapter, looking forwards to the update.
Ulrich362 chapter 23 . 10/1
Well that was... no offense but a bit disappointing. It would have been nice to see Serena actually beat Yuri (Panther Dancer only needs Cat Dancer and one Lunalight not two by the way), and as it stands it seems almost like the duel was a formality that could have been skipped. Yuri capturing her afterwards was fine but it would have been nice to see her pull off the win and actually give the cards she had access to she would have won the duel on the fourth turn. As for Yuto vs Sergey... it's going to be interesting to say the least. Ok chapter, looking forward to the update.
Ulrich362 chapter 22 . 9/25
Huh, well that was... surprisingly easy for Yuzu. I can't say I expected her to win that fast, but I guess in hindsight it makes sense. I can sort of understand it being hard to script a duel between those two and even more so to make it believable. Though now that Yuri is encountering Serena... well actually thinking about it if she chooses the hard way I honestly would give the dueling advantage to Serena over Yuri. True he's skilled but in a one-on-one match I don't think he has the skill necessary to beat her. As for the plot points regarding then nightmares and Sergey... one or two more chapters huh, sounds fun. Not sure what you have in mind but it should be fun. Awesome chapter, looking forward to the update.
YunoYudu97 chapter 21 . 7/17
Yuno & Yudu: hi, welcome back!
Me: great to see you back, looking forward to new chapters! :)
Ulrich362 chapter 21 . 7/16
Well first off don't worry about taking a while it's fine. Take however long you need. As for this chapter, Yuto not telling Yuya about that nightmare could lead to some very bad situations in the future... then again maybe he will at some point? It's definitely interesting to say the least and I'm wondering if things will work out. Sergey needs to suffer for what he did though. In regards to this match, it will be fun to watch Yuzu and Serena go head to head in a match, I legitimately don't know which of them will pull off a win, though in all honesty no matter which of them wins it'll be great. Awesome chapter, looking forward to the update.
Swiftwing101 chapter 20 . 5/17
Wow, is there any more to either parts of the story? I’d love to see more
Swiftwing101 chapter 14 . 5/17
Surgey will feel my rath! gO Supreme King Dragon Swiftwing! (Lol) Slaughter him NOW for what he has done!
Swiftwing101 chapter 13 . 5/17
Dan Dan Dan Dan Done Done Done Done
Swiftwing101 chapter 10 . 5/17
Im confused, you said that fusion might attack fusion... i
Did you mean syncro?