Reviews for Damaged Raven
Duaghter of Apollo chapter 58 . 5/20
Wot da Hades! Harry, whose is the mother? When did you do it? you are freaking 16ish!
Duaghter of Apollo chapter 55 . 5/20
Nooooooooo not Luna! (T-T)
l l
l l
Duaghter of Apollo chapter 41 . 5/19
please kill Umbitch Harry!
SatanSan53 chapter 18 . 5/6
A.N: Hi guys, wow that took me ages to write. Hope you liked it. I just want to say that yes Harry was rude and disrespectful, but his character is like that.

I perfectly understand and accept this, so there are no problems with this. The question is, why do they all adapt to it? I get that he's the hero of Wizarding Britain, but isn't he getting away with too much? He is rude, insults, threatens, and all this is calmly taken for granted. Now, if you think about it, then who is he actually in fact? Just a twelve-year-old boy, without parents and care. Yes, he is a good student (although I doubt that this is known to the public), but this does not give him any right to behave this way in court. It would be nice, he had somehow shown himself before. For example, he would have received a mastery, or an apprentice in some magical discipline, or performed some great feat that everyone would know about (victory over Voldemort does not count, since I did not see him for this act, except for the townsfolk , highly respected. Also, I think that defeating an idiot teacher is not considered a "great feat". ). The vasilisk would have won, for example... And so, Harry Potter looks more like an arrogant boy who insolently uses his fame, insulting everyone and everything. And for some reason they actively indulge him in this.
So Harry’s going to be the Fire Alpha. Got it.
johnapple chapter 68 . 5/1
I think this is the best HPFF I have ever read. Thank you
Dragonformer23 chapter 26 . 4/28
You listed all ther reasons why i dont like Hermione Granger and tell you what i dont like Ron Weasley either and this was a good chapter i like confitent smart Harry Fanfics
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 3 . 4/24
I LOVE how you had Harry deal with Snape! :D

You write Harry as Powerful -which often leads to Mary Sue shit that bores me to tears or turn into crackfics without meaning to-, but you managed to keep him REALISTIC, and avoid the horrod Mary Sue! _

You're a brilliant writer thus far. Keep it up! _
Haymore chapter 36 . 4/18
Now why the fuck would he do that? For Cedric and Krum? No way.
Lord Chronus chapter 68 . 4/17
21, where the fuck do you get your songs? They're pretty good. Also, huge fan, I've read "I'm not a hero" too many times along with "Raven". Those 2 are my fav. Can you tell us readers what the names of the songs are in an Author's Note?
Agnes Fonta chapter 14 . 4/16
J'adore, je laisse pas des rewiews a chaque fois mais ️️️️️
Agnes Fonta chapter 2 . 4/16
Super
Agnes Fonta chapter 1 . 4/16
️️️
Pretty good story overall, but not would I would call great. Honestly, the biggest issue with the story ultimately was the inclusion of Libra - with the group doing little more than serving as a barely functioning plot device.
That scene with that one worker from the ministry was so very unrealistic. Even if the guy's a complete and total idiot, even an idiot would know how stupid of a move that was after what happened with Umbridge.
2,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »