Reviews for The Crow's Song
Mrwood666 chapter 8 . 4/21/2020
Well hell. Not many fanfics or stories in general make me cry, but this sure did. Well done
eskimo86 chapter 8 . 3/10/2020
I just finished. I put the pieces together quickly, but it still didn't stop the tears falling as I read to the end. Beautiful, sorrowful, masterfully heartrending. I totally am ugly crying still.
soniabell chapter 7 . 2/23/2020
Once I realized he was in his own world, I just skipped from chapter 3 to chapter 8 to see the ending. Just as I thought she was dead and poor Darryl had become the apocalypse crazy homeless dude. That was too painful for so I understand and I was glad he killed himself because life would have been a torture for him. Please update your description to Major character death, some people don’t want to be surprised and I myself like happily ever afters.
soniabell chapter 3 . 2/23/2020
Why do I get the feeling Darryl lost his mind and is living in his own little world inside his mind. Although it seems like he tortures himself. For all the tiny beautiful moments where Beth is healing him in the tiniest of ways, this story is still so sad
soniabell chapter 2 . 2/22/2020
Poor Darryl is torn. I can see why he is scared to loose her and Merle always telling him nobody else would love him messed with his head. I hope they are safe for a bit.
soniabell chapter 1 . 2/22/2020
Color me intrigued, I’m in.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2019
Plese stop the daydreaming!
cindisink chapter 8 . 11/8/2019
Wow! I seriously *sobbed* throughout this story. What a beautiful piece you've written. Absolutely one of the most moving Bethyl stories I've read. 3
Hasick chapter 8 . 10/13/2019
This just about killed me. Thanks for this beautiful story.