Reviews for Love Hina Beginnings
MaximalCatPossible chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
That was awesome! It was well plotted story, and with a good ending.
mnementh2000 chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
Very funny! I like the way you tried to get the girls to realize their mistakes, and the trouble they were causing Keitaro. And then there was the whole thing about it being Naru that was the one affected, a good choice. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a basher or anything, and I have very little against Naru. Truth is, each of the girls have a problem or two against them, even lovable Shinobu, but the thing with Naru is that she treats him so badly throughout the entire manga and anime, which is made all the worse since she is 'technically' his girlfriend. To see her have to endure what he has had to endure is poetic irony.

Oh, and Miss April says "MEOW"! (Funny image :D)
Chad chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Great story, great lesson, AWESOME ENDING! (keitaro is always the lucky one...)
bryant18 chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
great story just wish there was more added onto it so that it would be more fun aw T_T
GiMan chapter 4 . 4/26/2004
She raises her left hand like a paw and lifts her eyebrows.
“Meow?
Bit Cloud22 chapter 4 . 10/17/2003
that was GREAT! i loved it pleas write more like this please! i love your storys
Knight's Shadow chapter 4 . 9/1/2003
Really good story.
souless chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
great story i couldn't stop reading
lara chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
LMAO great ending!
Nutty AL chapter 4 . 6/30/2003
wow! A MAJOR TWIST AT THE ENDING! I enjoyed that ending ! Well it's not exectly a au Trios! It's more like Orgy! you see with Trois It's usally with two girls. This ending had three! Well it's was fun at ending!
Dalaofu chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
Great ending. I was having cramps from laughing too hard when I read it! Nice work, as always.
Cheshire Cat5 chapter 4 . 6/28/2003
Hey, amusing, I like it. Good to see Naru getting to be on the receiving end, and Motoko being paired up with Keitaro, however briefly. Miss April? Ha!
Kaizerknight01 chapter 4 . 6/28/2003
Nice! plz write more stories
Baka-Alaskan chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
Very interesting story I loved it.
maico chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
this is really good, its nice to see the tides turn too. naru had something like this comming to her even though it wasnt all her, or keitaros fault. please continue!