Reviews for Kukachi
Dealice chapter 8 . 7/1/2017
I really enjoyed this story. thank you!
Fabulous 1216 chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
OMG you have to continue it'd been like forever
Akii chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
dramatic. Yama should have stubbed him himself, how dare he treat Tai this way.

I remember what happens next from the previous versions though ;p
TakatoTheDreamer chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
(Logged out so I could re-review...)

Yey! An update! :D

As for Sora not being in this fic... maybe I'm totally confused, but maybe it got lost in one of the edits... (Because I just went back and checked) but, I really thought that at the beginning Matt was dating Sora and had to break up with her because of the move. But then in Yesterdays Feelings they were "Back Together". Do I have that completely wrong? D: Or was that a past version? XD

I don't remember Tai and the drugs/raves... but maybe it just slipped my mind? It was interesting though!

LOL, Straight with a twist. XD I DO remember that, one of my favorite jokes XD

XD That's awesome that their dad knows about Takeru already. I don't remember if that was the same. But... there are alot of Matt's "evil dad" stories, but in all reality I think that hands down, Matt's dad was the coolest parent in the Adventure/02 universe XD (A couple Tamers parents were pretty cool but...I don't think you are a fan of Tamers :o )

RANDOMNESS: The one thing about Matt's dad that confused me in Adventure was that, the first time he saw Gabumon, he acted like it was 1000% normal, but then when he saw Garurumon, he freaked out XD I mean, I realize there was a difference between Gabumon and Garurumon but, still XD

Sorry about that XD Anyway...

And Matt and Takeru's mom is the opposite of their dad again :P He's awesome... she's... not so much XD

Poor akira :(

I am seriously having flashbacks to a study hall where I had printed this out to read it for the first time :o. Hard to believe that was 11-12 years ago :o (I didn't start reading it when it was brand new)

Can't wait to read more! YOU'RE AwESOME!
Sea Queen - JoKessho chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
Oh dear... I feel so bad for Akira; he's such a nice person (despite his cold appearance and attitude). And things will just continue to go downhill from here... That shouldn't happen-they all deserve to be happy (especially Yamato)

Frankly, I didn't even realise that Sora hasn't appeared in this fic... Guess she wouldn't add anything to it, so it's not a bad thing, really ;)

Thanks for updating again!
Valiyar chapter 7 . 3/22/2016
I remember reading the first version of this beautiful story, years ago, and I felt like reading it again recently, only to see that you have decided to revise it. It's been over a year since the last update, and I do hope you are able to finish your revisions and are happy and proud of it to share it to the world. Still one of the best stories I have ever read.
Rainbow09 chapter 7 . 10/1/2015
I can't believe this... it's a dead end! God I want moooore! (laughs) You know, I originally planned to find and read a story that wasn't an AU for a change! There's so many TaiYama AUs in my list of in my favourites I kind of wanted something able to put me in the mood for rewatching the episodes.

Yet, here I am... with another AU. And I liked it. Damnit!

Sorry, no joke, I've been reading this story for hours now. Thank you for sharing this story with us, I'm a bit amazed the original version (one sadly I wasn't aware of, apparently) goes back to the year of 2003 and yet I didn't know it existed. I kind of wish I knew this sooner.

Anyway, I'm enjoying both Yamato and Taichi's relationship so far. The way Yama slowly adjusts to change around him... before you notice, he's (slowly but steadly) changing his views and life priorities. The first chapter might feel a bit off at first glance, but now I'm finally seeing where this is going I understand why you walked this path.

You've got yourself another follower here; I don't care if the next chapter takes two months or two years. I'm more or less used to wait for updates and for the most part it's has always been worth it.
Cheers!
Sea Queen - JoKessho chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
I just love this story! I'm re-reading it for probably the gazillionth time! Loved the original, but this revised one is even better! Hope you post the next chapter soon :)
P.S. Posting this review for the sixth chapter because I've already reviewed chapter seven and won't allow a second review..
Angelfish369 chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
so much high school drama! i am quite entertained. and wow...poor matt!
TakatoTheDreamer chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
Wow, I didn't remember the babysitter, I dunno if I just didn't remember or if it's new. (I remember alot of the other details, but not that)

Will be waiting patiently for the rest! :)
TakatoTheDreamer chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
(Logged out to re-review...) I was gonna wait to re-review until I finished but... Matt is an only child?! I KNOW TK was in the original... at least in Yesterday's Feelings... but I can't figure it out XD Because, now that I'm thinking about it, I'm thinking maybe TK was an illegitimate child of Matt's Dad, but in Yesterday's Feelings, TK lived with Matt and his mom... so I'm so confused XD. Maybe you wrote him out, or maybe I just don't remember the awesomeness of how TK unfolds! XD

...It's funny how, most of the details of the story I have forgotten... (I mean, it's been a long while since I read it!) But that guy taking off the layers of shirts until there was nothing just sticks with me! XD
Sea Queen - JoKessho chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
Thank you so much for posting the revised chapters! It's really good! I do remember reading the old version and I liked that, but this is definitely better :)
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 1/29/2015
That was so sad. Poor Taichi, Daisuke, Takeru, and Yamato. I feel sorry for Akira as well. I'm glad he was let out of prison. I hope Yamato and Takeru get to see the guys they love again one day. Taichi/Yamato is one of my favorite pairings! I think they are so cute and adorable together. I love submissive Yamato.

I loved this story so much!
INoLongerHarborThisTimeSpace chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
It was sooo sad... I loved the story
vancejozo.tizor chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
I love your story!
My gosh, I don't know how should I say it but it's really good!