Reviews for The End of Me
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
That was great! Very well written!
artemis lecter chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
perfect
Simizar Aurelia Hallowell chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
It's lovely. Very sad, but lovely all the same. I too believe that Snapey probably was in love with Lily, though I'm more of a Remus-loving-Lily-from-a-distance-fan. It's definitely better then anything could ever write.
Catherine Cook chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Now that's a sad Snapefic! But it's a change of pace from the slash I see. (I used to find slash oh-so-interesting, but after about the thousandth Harry-and-Draco-and-Ron-go-to-an-orgy story, it gets old.) I note that you, like me, are also a Lecter fan. In which case, you might want to check out some stories of mine... you'll soon see which ones. Ta ta!
Cheloya chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
excuse me, I have to blow my nose...that was a wonderful piece, really, I love it. I agree that Sevi was in love with Lily, and as for James Potter, well... *fumes quietly* We'll get him someday, won't we? Yes, we will. *cackles insanely* Okay, ignore me. :)
Chaya chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
Wow. Reallyreallyreally good. -pause- Really.
The anti-Fleur chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Poor, poor, hopeless Snape! Although it's depressing I can't help thinking this is how he'll end up. Very nicely written as usual. What, me, jealous? nooo...
Iolanthe chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Wow. That was so so so so so good! Yeah, there are loads of Snape fics out there, but this has to be one of the best.
MissBunny888 chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
!
sam mason chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
the story was very good what harry was snpes son how groos can you get good story
Vampiress01 chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..my poor snapey pooooooo! i love u, puleeezzzzzz...don't die!

ahem

that was excellent, except for when snape died. but you are a very talented writer, nonetheless..but can u write him in another to bring him back to life?

hmmmmmmmm**evil plan forming** turn snape into vampire like self... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Firecross chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
AAAAAH! Severus! AH! AAAH! AAAAAH! *tears around the dorm room tearing at hair* Not... not... NO! *falls to knees and wails* Please, no. No. I'll be distraught for weeks, and I have finals to study for and how am going to concentrate with this in the back of my mind oh GOD! *dissolves*
Anita Skeeter chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Ooh. Very VERY well done. Poor, dear, tragically heroic Severus. It's at times like these when I love him so. Your fic did a very good job of presenting his reasons for his character; I'm so glad you had him love Lily. I believe in the same theory...Sigh...this was so sad...sad but noble. Like Severus himself. Excellent work.
AL GORE chapter 1 . 12/8/2000