Reviews for Two Out of Time
Jostanos chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
My Lord, why leave this and your other wonderful stories dormant and or abandoned? It does not make any bit of sense.

*sighs* But.. you are the writer and I am but a lowly reader/reviewer.

In closing, Lord Yellowtail, I have four (4) words for you:

Lol Dynamo. *ignores non-canon HP pairing*
nwspor chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
nice
goddessa39 chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
First time I have come across it or the certain cross. Original. It got offered at DLP so I tried it. Honestly, I thought it was pretty good though it gets cut off at "It went against the Rambo-like fa" pretty much just ends there.

Please continue. Update soon.
Blackdex chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
ehh, not one of my favorites. ciao
Crystal chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
It's been four YEARS!

I wanna know what happens next!

T.T

Your story is very well written, and held my attention very well. The foreshadowing is great, and slightly misleading in a good way. The story hints that one thing is going to happen, then a sudden plot-twist, and something completely unexpected happens! A captivating insight into the minds of the characters, which are properly developed and well portrayed.
avatoa chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
When are you going to update this story? Its been about three years since you last updated this story.
Laryna6 chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
I'm loving your fics, and I hope you get the HP fic finished soon so you can get back to the others, but there are problems with the last chapters of Legacy and Two Out Of Time: they both stop in the middle of words and it's pretty clear they're incomplete, probably due to some error on fanfiction . net's part. Is there some place I can read the complete versions? Thank you.
Nightgazer333 chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
Updsate! Please! I really like this one! The last chapter seems to cut off before it's through though. You might want to see about fixing it when it's possible.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
ya know it really sucks to find a story i like, and realized its dead. and not just dead cut off at the very end. oh well time to give your other storys a whirl cause only why i found you was Looking for this kind of cross over.
temporary placeholder chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
great story, update soon
Erised Burning chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
Hi,

Hmm, I noticed from the update date that this story's pretty much abandoned. That's too bad. It's rare to find a crossover that's written so professionally. Your sentence rhythm, characterization, plot, setting, pacing: it's all rather exceptional. The ideas are all novel, and you've done an excellent job balancing out the powers of the two worlds so that one is not unduly powerful vis-a-vis the other.

Do let me know if you have continued it elsewhere.

Regards,

EB
Erised Burning chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
hey,

this story's got an amazing first chapter.

You really know how to blend detail and character thoughts into your action scenes to give them maximum punch.

Your dialogue's strong too, and you've got a good writing style and spelling/grammar.

EB
Jessi Tsuki chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
I really like this fanfic, but to me it cuts off mid sentence... Oh well. I hope you do get back to this eventually, good luck with your writing. )
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »