Reviews for Sound the Bugle
TrippleAAA chapter 4 . 10/21/2007
I LOVE it! PLEASE write more! This is my favorite story on this site!
julia chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
yeah, you should update this!
alez chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
whoa. that was AWESOME! i can't believe that silver is one of the bad guys! please, oh, please update soon! you haven't updated in about one year, six months, two weeks, and four days!
Gohan Hug chapter 4 . 4/9/2005
But...but...it's been 4months...where's the next chapter? *About to whine*
Black Cat chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
You might have heard of me... Black Cat-the wraith who drops by and reads every Treasure Planet fan fiction.

I'm just stopping by to inform you that Disney is working on a Treasure Planet 2 and an animated series. Release date? Don't know.

And please finish this story. It's very interesting. Finish it. Or else I will.

Adios.
Kyorei chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
::twitch twitch:: sabeena! I'm gonna fall off this cliff, Sabbit. You picked it up nicely, I can't believe it took me this long to review...I always forget, for I am a 'nice-story-now-I-find-more-and-never-tell-you-what-I-think' type person. ...I'm working on it. Keep going -
Katrina chapter 4 . 1/3/2005
OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE finish the story! I want to know what happens! OH PLEASE HURRY! And by the way you have a very good writting style!
Little Hawk chapter 3 . 12/28/2004
Your description is excellent and your plot is awesome and how you begin the story after the destruction of the RLS mistletoe. I love it! its excellent! please continue.
Person chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Dude. This is like... the best story I've ever read. If you don't continue I'll have to continuously stalk you and murder you! Well... maybe not, but still. ): You'll kill me of suspense. Continue!
Janna Hawkins chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
Silver? Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next! :o
SiriusBlack1007 chapter 4 . 12/22/2004
Good chapter, and oh a suprize ending, sort of. Its good, keep it up, and hurry with and update. Good luck, SB
Kyorei chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Sab, this is a reminder to start writing more It's too good to let go.. *puppy eyes*
Reikachan14 chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
Wow, this is a majorly kewl story! The writing just flows so well and it's all just perfect! Great job, and I hope you update soon!
OtterMoon chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
Very awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
siriusblack1007 chapter 3 . 9/3/2003
I like the whole Clair thing. I guess that you know that Lupe, would be like luny, luner, a moon thing that had been thought to trigger the mind of a werewolf. Very clever, disguising them as a feline, a canine, or wolf's rivel.