Reviews for Identity Crisis
Twonk chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
He looked back up at the doctor.

"Are you sure Gilderoy is a woman's name?"

Hahahahahahaha, I couldn't stop laughing all the way through out this fic. It's so obvious that Gilderoy is a he-she. And possibly ever sso slightly gay (he really needs to get out of the closet)
Gravity Fair chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aww. This was so good. It was almost NOT like a parody. I mean, yeah, it was really funny, but it also seems like something that could seriously happen! Haha.. Where DOES my mind take me?
Gizomo chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I think I'm gagging a little. They should have more fics of these kind of things.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
"This is for the pixies, you prat."

Was laughing SO hard when I read that line.
Alchemine chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Oh, that is hilarious! Poor Gilderoy. Or Gil. Whatever.

I loved his confusion and his attempts to prove which gender he actually was - especially when he was checking himself out in the bathroom. The supporting characters were great too. I'm not sure whether Dr. Matthews or Head Nurse Stuggers was scarier (it was a nice touch that Nurse Stuggers was sort of ambiguously gendered herself, only in the other direction). And, of course, it was just like Lockhart to decide cross-dressing was OK if it won him attention and admiration.
shadowycat chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
I don't think Gilderoy is the only one with gender issues. Dr. Matthews would scare the hell out of me. :) Very amusing...if slightly unorthodox...beginning. I can't wait to see where you plan to take this. (So nice to read something of yours again!)
npetrenko chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Wonderful story.
Indigo Ziona chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
*sniggers* that's one of the most twisted things I've ever read... Great stuff! Strange... but cool.
Ozma chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Poor Lockhart! I didn't know whether to laugh or feel dreadfully sorry for him. I ended up doing a bit of both. You show his gender-confusion with a feather-light touch. Bravo! The scene where he checked his er... equipment really made me grin. My favorite line was the one about how the doctor's attempt to look at Gilderoy's cleavage would have been successful if Gilderoy only had some cleavage. The part with the dungbomb was hilarious... I wonder which student sent it?