Reviews for The New Order of Merlin: Cursed (book 2)
Esme chapter 5 . 6/30/2020
Please don’t make me dislike Elsa. The twins are adorable together don’t make one of them fight or clash with each other.
Esme chapter 3 . 6/30/2020
I’m sure there’s a reason to Elsa’s annoying attitude, but that doesn’t change the fact that she can just throw away her sibling like that. Ugh. I’m sad and frustrated.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2020
elsa is evil now.
NatWutz chapter 9 . 3/16/2020
Wow, i just binged all of book 1 and up to here in 2 days. You are a spectacular writer. I’m invested in this story now so dont go abandoning it! Oh woe me, so many amazing stories get lost to the aether..

This is great, you’re great. I can’t wait to see Kilgarrah (and maybe a scene about what Merlin’s boggart is?)

Also! Elsa WHAT ARE YOU DOIN, YA MOTHER LIES. If she IS a goddess... WHY WAS SHE SO CRUEL! Even if she is, Jack’s right to be bitter...

This is fantastic. I hope you update soon :)
MerlinzaPo-Tay-ToeOverlord chapter 9 . 1/27/2020
I'm dying for the moment lupin realises that snape is scared of merlin... that would be so funny

complements to the author amazing as always... this story is very intriguing
MerlinzaPo-Tay-ToeOverlord chapter 8 . 1/27/2020
OMG KILLY IS ALIVE!
(kilgharrah)

another amazing chapter writer, a great way to start the new year... well done and keep on writing... i love this story and the book 1.

have a great day
zorica chapter 9 . 1/25/2020
Enjoying it so far but I’m a Ginny fan and am hoping she might pop up soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2020
the mother calling merlin a pawn of the triple goddess goes far as evidence that she is just lying to elsa because she did not reconize merlin as being powerful in his own right.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2020
so the mother is lying.
DrunkBobRoss chapter 9 . 1/11/2020
I really wish that Jack and Elsa grow back together.
CountofMonteCristo22 chapter 9 . 1/11/2020
So good! So excited to read the rest!
DrunkBobRoss chapter 8 . 1/10/2020
I didn't see that coming...
CountofMonteCristo22 chapter 7 . 1/5/2020
Great chapter! Really enjoying Elsa and Jack's dynamic
DrunkBobRoss chapter 7 . 1/4/2020
Looks like Elsa succumbed to her mother's propaganda.
DrunkBobRoss chapter 6 . 1/4/2020
It's never too late to ignore good advice.