Reviews for Matchmaking Papas
nice!
ercilia chapter 1 . 3/4/2020
Interesante historia! La seguiré
r1965rd chapter 1 . 1/8/2020
A sweet look at a matchmaking Mr. Bennet. I loved his insights into his daughters personalities and the type of men best suited to them.
WadeH chapter 1 . 12/28/2019
Very nice story, and I think it's just fine the way it is. It's nice to see things working out so well.
Colleen S chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
Lovely story but please continue!
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
If this was a game of darts Papa B would be all over the target! He was close but no bullseye. Lol
HelenFD chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
Lovely story. Many Thanks.
Sooty85 chapter 1 . 11/8/2019
Oh I loved this so much :-)
Quite my favourite ever Mr Bennet, a loving and involved father — what a shock !, but a very welcome one
I hope you will continue this, even if it’s just one more chapter a few years down the road telling us the outcome of Mr B’s plans (all happy ones of course !)
ebrillblaiddes chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
Mr. Bennet not being out to lunch is an interesting premiseI'd like to see how this plays out further! It'd be major surgery on the plot since Darcy didn't stick his foot in his mouth and Jane getting sick at Netherfield possibly won't happen since Mr. Bennet is more sensible in his scheming than Mrs. Bennet, but if you have time I think the project could be worthwhile.
TLeighF chapter 1 . 10/30/2019
Loved this! Thank you!
eelarahs chapter 1 . 10/27/2019
I know it's marked as complete, but i hope you continue this story! I really like the different take on it!
FineEyesPrettyWoman chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
oh i hope you expand this into a longer version some day, cause it’s lovely when Mr Bennet is an attentive father. he is no better at planning matches than his wife though. in fact he is worse, she did get Jane and Bingley right!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
Great fic
Happy Lizzy chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
I love this story! Love that Mr. B is matchmaking. It would make more sense to pass Longhbourne to Bennet grandson!