Reviews for Simon Got Two Aces Up His Sleeve
Lia chapter 7 . 10/25/2019
Happy birthday!
jessthereader13 chapter 7 . 10/26/2019
Happy late birthday! It awesome to know that one of my fav. fanfic writers was born in the same month as I was! (I was born on the 1st.) The fic was good as usual!
~jess
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 7 . 10/25/2019
Happy birthday Phoe! Thank you for this beautiful, ace-centered fic you've made! It was a wonderful story I was able to experience in the mornings before I went to my internship at school! So thank you so much for this! You're seriously amazing#
Elements1999 chapter 6 . 10/25/2019
Awkward nerd is cute nerd. I love Simon. Anyways, great job on the chapter! It's amazing and I LOVE IT!
Elements1999 chapter 5 . 10/24/2019
WHY? MUST? PUPPY? BE? SO? CUTE?! AHHHHHH!Great job on the chapter! It's amazing and wonderful and cute and I LOVE IT! *dies from cuteness overload again*
Elements1999 chapter 4 . 10/23/2019
Oooooo... this is shiny and cute! I LOVE IT! Sadly this is probably the last story for the night. I have homework that's due tomorrow that I have yet to start on.
Tatyana chapter 1 . 10/20/2019
Really amazing start! I'm really excited to see where you go with them!
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 1 . 10/20/2019
Canon asexual here, leaving a review: This is really cute, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the updates! And honestly? Through your Raphael, not only have you helped me grow more comfortable in my asexuality, but you've also helped me find ways to explain it (the whole admiring someone as if they were the Mona Lisa bit)! Thank you so much for this!