Reviews for Love Hina Felony Assault
GaredBattlespike chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

I used to watch the original Dragnet, back in the day. This is PRICELESS!

I am adding this to my list of Favorites!
km4va chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
sorry i found this story pretty dull
GYRAX chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
I'm sorry I didn't review this sooner, but this some good stuff; I just loved the idea. _

-GYRAX
RedPBass chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
Ha! This is great, one of the few I've read that actually made me laugh out loud. Good Job.
Shadowed-Moon2525 chapter 4 . 1/5/2004
That was frickin hilarious! Surprise ending, very cool! That. Was. Awesome... Keep it up!
Vince chapter 4 . 5/24/2003
LOL this was kinda funny :-D something that was different, but interesting. Most of the other LH fics stick to a plot, whether it be the continuation or a personal recount OR just something totally different, but this one seemed like it was just made for fun. I'll wrap this up, later.

~Vince (AIM s/n: Docmanrap4)
Spiritblade chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
*Looks at Keitaro and turns around in perfect imitation of Original Zero in KOF 2001. Forbears any comment, but giggles uncontrollably*.
Kebinu chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
Heh, you nailed this one. Any guy like Joe Friday would have his sanity snapped in a minute having to deal with a bunch of girls who operate without reason OR accountability.
Animalman chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
LMAO. Great work man. I have read only a few other Love Hina fics that have made me laugh out loud and this one just got added to that list. It's quick, humorous and dead on with the characterizations of the LH crew. And that was just what I needed today, a good laugh and a good LH fic. Great work man. I approve.
Dave S chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
A rather nice little distraction.

Thanks for the entertainment.
Doc Forrest chapter 4 . 5/20/2003
Uh... okay... An interesting conclusion to what could have been a semi-blah series

/me scratches his head in confusion.
Dave S chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
I liked the last 5 paragraphs

extremely funny!
TheZeusJuice chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Funny _ Hope you continue it.
Cherri J. Ookami chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
YEAH! Humor! Something I could work with! UPDATE or DIE! Whatever! Ja ne, minna-san!
MiserableGerm chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Very...detective based thats all I can say _.