Reviews for Ex Synthetica
Barona chapter 62 . 23h
Thanks for a great story!
JohnyXD chapter 59 . 6/15
This is turning darker and darker :(
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 46 . 6/9
Honestly I get you, I found this one HP fic where the MC was an OC who was severely disabled (I forgot with what) and I don’t have an issue with that, but like every other chapter had a horribly graphic scenes (almost always memories) of snot, blood, vomit, and shit. Like I get that those would be real issues with a bunch of physically disabled people, and it should be touched upon. But there WAS SO MUCH it was legit like a tenth of the story.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 41 . 6/9
‘Princess’ is amazing
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 39 . 6/9
Fuck but they need to actually save Dinah
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 30 . 6/9
Fuck Armstrong
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 26 . 6/9
Does a texted “ya” constitute a conspiracy? Ya
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 14 . 6/8
Bro I love Mario Kart go Über and L33t
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 11 . 6/7
Like her ability could be so strong, but she basically has spies, period. Like she’s a tinker, she could totally make tiny lasers in her robots but no
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 11 . 6/7
Ima be honest, I haven’t seen a fic where the Taylor is definitely weaker than canon Taylor
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 7 . 6/7
She is so obsessed with the whole Sophia thing, it’s way more likely that Armsmaster got those from the Lung scene
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 5 . 6/7
Bro I’m just imagining people surrounding Taylor in some situation, and then her just forming an advanced suit of armor, Iron Man Infinity War style
Firelink Set chapter 62 . 6/7
i really need more of this
JeSauce chapter 2 . 6/2
Damn I remember the Robot on The Day the Earth stood still will her bots going to become the robot on that one?
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 40 . 4/17
You might not be dead, but that last scene with New Wave railroading Lisa into the cape name Princess killed me six feet under.
2,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »