Reviews for Ex Synthetica
ElyseSyrova chapter 28 . 6/10
Also worth noting, re military participation, that those weapons can be fired at a standoff of miles for direct fire, tens of miles for indirect fire, and hundreds of miles for guided missiles. Add in remote-piloted platforms (drones), and the standoff gets into the "We need Strider to get there" range. Then there's the sheer breadth of options for sub-nuclear payload, from simple explosives to monsters like fuel-air explosive devices. That oversight has always bothered me a bit too.
CMVreud chapter 9 . 6/8
Reading it a second time doubles my satisfaction.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 6/8
CMVreud chapter 1 . 6/8
All I know is only from fandom too.
I tried the original thinking it would be like 1st person 40k (aka grimdark), but even only the beginning hit closer to home than, well, anything and I just couldn't read further.
Scrap333 chapter 62 . 5/25
Has anybody else though "Aww, family road trip!" cause of the whole dragon being Taylor and Amy's daughter? I'm excited to see where you go with this too. Road trip stories are always interesting if the writer is able to incorporate the area they go to in their story. Hopefully it won't be long till the next update.
Alostdonkey chapter 62 . 5/22
This fic inspired me to read worm. Its amazing
Panda.k1ng chapter 16 . 5/12
Ritsuko Akagi? Evangelion?
casualCranium chapter 62 . 5/4
i had to stop myself from binging this fic in a few days, since i actually have to have a life and do other things, but BOY did i want to :D there's so much i could say idek how to leave a review so i'll just say i love this story and i'm really glad it's being continued; there are so many cool fics that are just dead.

although i am wondering - could taylor make ~improved~ copies of her own brain, with added intelligence and analytical abilities? adding more brains just increases her range and gives her more mental capacity, it doesn't change the level of intelligence. or she could create a mobile network, if each brain had a small "body" of bots to carry it around, like a land squid? that way her network could move with her. in addition, if panacea can grow bodies and taylor provides brains, they could just build an army of clones, or capture and convert echidna's clones, or both...

just ideas though, i'll love whatever you come up with! :D looking forward to the next chapter
Blaze1992 chapter 62 . 4/7
Okay at first and middle this seemed like it was very awesome however the fight with mister wave butt followed by the who S9 Bull s**t ruined a lot of my fandom for this. Cause I thought you were going for a fix it fic and now I think the worlds worse off in some ways.

Also I really was expecting more combat uses for her bots, sure the shadow knight thing is cool and useful. I am just surprised you didn't have her due the whole replicator bugs from stargate verse, nor did she ever think of using her bots for construction/destruction.
Spellflame chapter 60 . 4/6
Microscopic Sparring
Spellflame chapter 59 . 4/6
Why hasn’t anyone killed tagg yet?
Spellflame chapter 30 . 4/6
Contessa is essentially possessed by Path to victory
Spellflame chapter 28 . 4/6
He is dinakenetic, if he knows about the attack he can Obsorb its energy
Neoacoya1 chapter 62 . 4/1
I find it a little odd that Taylor hadn't made known the list of confirmed kills of S9 members. You'd think the death of Siberian would have been big news. Eh, maybe it happened "off screen."
Coyote chapter 62 . 3/30
The story is fine but it really feels like you want to hit all the events of the original story itself for some reason.
2,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »