Reviews for Unbroken
brbl56 chapter 29 . 3/4
Awwww, my favorite couple! After all they've been through they care for each other. Such a sweet ending. Thank you for 24 bonus chapters :D. I appreciated every piece.
lurkingwhump chapter 29 . 3/3
D’awww. She thinks he’s stubborn, but let’s be honest, she’s just as stubborn at times. I love it that he can read her so well here, or in general. Gently rebuking her because he’s worried. Damn I love that. Great end to the fic.
brbl56 chapter 28 . 1/20
So sweet! And Jeller is reunited again. Love it.
lurkingwhump chapter 28 . 1/20
Awww, sweet chapter. I love how easily he can read her.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/9/2020
I’m loving this story Please update soon:)
Guest chapter 27 . 4/10/2020
Kurt Weller is too stubborn for his own good! He is also so damn charming too! Jane has her hands full, but it’s good for both of them!
Indelible Evidence chapter 27 . 4/10/2020
Aww, I'm so glad Jane's here for him. Nas would have been shit in this situation, can you imagine? And why does the idea of Kurt being known as difficult to treat amongst the FBI doctors not surprise me in the slightest?
lurkingwhump chapter 27 . 4/10/2020
Oh, poor Kurt. And it’s easy to imagine (and heartbreaking) he’s not used to anyone taking care of him. Thankfully he accepts Jane’s care. And good idea to call Patterson. I was afraid how it would work out. Thank god Jane is there. He’s going to be completely drained as the fever breaks, poor guy.
brbl56 chapter 26 . 4/5/2020
How dramatic! Kurt's childhood memories, his inner struggle, the deterioration of his health. I like how you describe his feelings for Jane. Looks like there's nothing she can do for him now except call an ambulance. I wonder if stubborn Weller is still reluctant of this.
lurkingwhump chapter 26 . 4/4/2020
Oh, such a great chapter. You have a great way of describing Kurt’s discomfort and exhaustion. You can feel it as you read, and that inner conflict of hating to appear weak on one hand, while yearning for Jane’s comfort on the other. Poor Kurt.
brbl56 chapter 25 . 4/1/2020
Despite his injuries Weller can't stop saving the world. What consequences will this have for his health? Anyway, he's got a very worried and caring Jane by his side. So this story has obviously a direction - Jeller ;) And I can't wait for the next chapter.
Jannisky chapter 25 . 3/29/2020
I love this chapter. I love this story. And of course Kurt had to stop the bomber even though he is not a 100%. Not like Jane wouldn't have done the same thing.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/26/2020
I know Kurt will have a raging fever from the infection of his wound and will definitely end up in the emergency room with Jane guilt ridden for having let Kurt talk her out of going to the hospital sooner. Oh the angst! Is this what happens next? I need your next installment of the story! Hurry!
brbl56 chapter 22 . 3/28/2020
I love this chapter, especially how you describe what's going on in Kurts head and when grumpy Weller turns into the "good soul of the house".
brbl56 chapter 21 . 3/28/2020
What a great idea Kurt moves into Jane's safe house. I didn't expect that. Now she can take care of this stubborn pighead properly.