Reviews for Where Demons dare to tread
TheShadySlade chapter 6 . 8/23
Update? I was just beginning to get into this.
Juan059 chapter 6 . 7/28
Are you still planing on following this story? I really love it, Dante as the Wacky Wohoo Pizza Man we all love and Vergil as, well, Vergil, without any weird changes or weird, out of character, dialogues, seeing the two of them just interacting with the world and exploring their bond as brothers it's just fantastic especially since most fanfic authors just portray them wrong in some way

Also, i really love the way you described the initation chapters so far, they're really entretaining, you really have a talent for giving the characters more personality that the original versions, aleast the rwby characters, and i'm hoping that you continue like this, is really fun to read this fic just for the characters!
Oh and sorry for any spelling mistakes
Lechuzape chapter 6 . 7/26
ren... you are fuck...
rednight655 chapter 6 . 6/27
It's a 9/10 story so far can't really say any complaints that i have
Guy who love reaing ff chapter 6 . 5/5
hoping you will continue this
leoromerocalvo chapter 6 . 3/20
I hope this is updated, the story is good.
PromiseWorthyTrujillo26 chapter 6 . 12/9/2021
I am so hoping for another chapter. I do hope you continue working with this lovely piece of art. It's beyond anything I've ever read before, and best wishes to you and the next chapter.
ahsoei chapter 6 . 10/22/2021
Huh, interesting match-ups. Looking forward to see what teams are going to come out of the initiation.

Most importantly, can't wait to see how Dante and Vergil will teach a bunch of hormonal, adolescent teenagers the Art of Badassery.
HAC1 chapter 6 . 9/7/2021
Are the next few chapters gonna have Dante and Vergil meeting Jaune, Ren, and Nora like the last few chapters? I wanna see that, please.
Iceyunderground chapter 3 . 8/25/2021
Author admits to having Chistmas kill'em. Undead author CONFIRMED!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2021
Gotta admit not a fan of the changes to initiation.
CykaBlyatintensifies chapter 6 . 8/18/2021
Interesting, I will wait for the next chapter with bated breath
7sky chapter 5 . 8/13/2021
waist not waste. one is part of the body, the other is an excrement.
7sky chapter 4 . 8/12/2021
so I get resounding to reviews, it's cool. but when your responses hold the same space as a full encounter with character interactions and development, it's too long and you need to find an alternate solution. give shout outs, but pm the reviewer directly as opposed to on the chapter.

also, leaned not learnt. same for any past tense word. use ed at the end and not t. that is mostly slang that comes from accents or areas.
Alyph Null chapter 6 . 8/8/2021
Just found this story and really enjoying to so far, seeds of changes from canon have been sown and it's looking very interesting.