Reviews for Where Demons dare to tread
HAC1 chapter 6 . 9/7
Are the next few chapters gonna have Dante and Vergil meeting Jaune, Ren, and Nora like the last few chapters? I wanna see that, please.
Iceyunderground chapter 3 . 8/25
Author admits to having Chistmas kill'em. Undead author CONFIRMED!
Gotta admit not a fan of the changes to initiation.
CykaBlyatintensifies chapter 6 . 8/18
Interesting, I will wait for the next chapter with bated breath
7sky chapter 5 . 8/13
waist not waste. one is part of the body, the other is an excrement.
7sky chapter 4 . 8/12
so I get resounding to reviews, it's cool. but when your responses hold the same space as a full encounter with character interactions and development, it's too long and you need to find an alternate solution. give shout outs, but pm the reviewer directly as opposed to on the chapter.

also, leaned not learnt. same for any past tense word. use ed at the end and not t. that is mostly slang that comes from accents or areas.
Alyph Null chapter 6 . 8/8
Just found this story and really enjoying to so far, seeds of changes from canon have been sown and it's looking very interesting.
Hellsink Bathhall chapter 6 . 8/7
Your welcome for replying to my last review and also most importantly for updating. It has been a very long time since I recall what exactly is going on with this crossover fan fiction. Thus, I had re read the previous five chapters to remind myself the ongoing plot. It is totally fine. Just as long as Dante and Vergil are not reduced to being mere background characters then whatever role you have in mind for them is acceptable to me. As for Jaune Arc, I hate it when other DMC X RWBY crossover fan fictions make him into a son of Sparda or give him Nero's weapons and abilities. I trust you won't commit the same mistake. So far what you are doing is re threading the events of RWBY Vol. 1 with the addition of the sons of Sparda and going for a more comedic light hearted tone. It is important to slowly set up the scenery before diverging from the events of the original source material. It doesn't feel a carbon copy of RWBY vol. 1 is what I am trying to say.

Oh boy I shudder to think of what is going to happen once Nora and Dante cross paths. The sheer insanity of their combined penance for chaos is going to be too much to handle. In the meantime, I was not expecting something truly diabolical being planned and executed during the imitations. If anything happens to Ren, Nora's rage would make Grimm scream and cry.
Hellsink Bathhall chapter 1 . 8/7
The sons of Sparda have arrived in Remnant to eventually show Salem that she is no longer the most dangerous person on this continent. Glynda is going to have her hands full with these two. The only nitpick I can point out is their devil trigger being surpassed. I highly doubt Ozpin or Salem can pull off such an incredible feat. Qrow and Dante are going to become fast friends. I honestly could not believe I had forgotten to review this chapter.
Kixtia chapter 6 . 8/7
You are back yeah! Sometimes the fics take time to continue , others they die.

But is good to have you back, then can enjoy your writing style.
Destructorbolt chapter 6 . 8/7
jesus. this chapter was intense. you turned initiation from a fun romp through the woods into an actual battle for survival. A shame that Vergil and Dante were out of focus here, but I'm sure we'll see more of them later. Can't wait to see more of this, the intensity is crazy
XenoBlaze chapter 6 . 8/6
"Oops, my finger slipped."
Soul Eaters Death the Kid knows all about that.
jure rollo chapter 6 . 8/6
So Salem's minions are getting a buff you say? I bet the power would be demonic in nature, but the question is would it be them controlling it, or would they be just the puppet?
reddevil47 chapter 6 . 8/6
Ren met Cardin? That's interesting and Dante's fingers slipping? Believable, happens all the time when I'm playing as him, so I believe it, just slipped my fingers into a triple SSS combo, totally and accident. Believe Dante, he's telling the truth.
muddin2900 chapter 6 . 8/6
what the heck is going on? but still thanks for the update