Reviews for Memoirs of an Unsent Guardian
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Are you ever going to continue? It's really well done. *Snickers* poor Auron.
Pikatsuko chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
The fact that this story only has 6 reviews is a travesty. Honestly! I was very pleasantly suprised when I came across this fic. It's very beautifully written and has great emotional depth to it. Your characterization of Auron was just perfect. :) I'm sorry to see that it was never continued but it does work as a one-shot. Your writing is top-notch with errors few and far between (if there even are any).

Your other story, 'A Secret Journey', is one of the best stories I've ever had the privilege of reading. Thank you for writing it. :)
TheRubyKate chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I loved this. Your Auron is wonderful and you worked the tension beautifully. :)
enlightenedkitty chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Wow, what an awesome fic! I haven't read any FFX fic lately, and just happened on to this one and it is EXCEPTIONAL!

Incredible characterizations ... good descriptions ... like how you kept it short and to the point. As much as I would love to see more, I think that is a perfect end spot.

Again, bravo!
Nilmade Lailindeiel chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
I love this story... I hope you continue to write lots and lots of Aurikkus.
darkintrigue chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
AQ chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
wow... i don't know what to say, i didn't expect it to be this good!

i really enjoyed the descriptions - they were so vivid, and also the way you found to describe their emotions (well auron's, for that matter). it was also great how you had a lot of characterization for everyone. rikku was great! and auron's thoughts went well with his character. i also thought it was quite funny, the way you kept referring to his being already dead _.

well, you pretty much ignored lulu, wakka and yuna... but i guess they weren't really supposed to be in this story, since it was between rikku and auron only. but tidus got a mention! _ (noisy teenagers? :P)

it was really enjoyable, and i would love to see a continuation! _ great work!

notinuseanymore2011 chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Aw this was realy sweet and cute in so many ways. I just luv Auron fics. This was a really nice story!