Reviews for Green Shadow
Luv the story!
baldy911 chapter 10 . 1/14/2010
That's great plz continue
mcgurrin chapter 10 . 5/16/2006
i like it, but where is the rest, i hate authers who abandon their stories
sparklingrain chapter 6 . 7/21/2004
mary sue
Anee chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
hm. Interesting.
Jenna the Goddess chapter 6 . 9/21/2003
((Wow. So, today, i acutally figured out now how to 1) find an author 2) find their stories 3)read the stories and 4) review the stories. Wow. It's only taken me several months.))

Wicked story. Sigh, so much talent in the world, and so little delegated to me. I want to read more, so hurry up and write, damn you! Hehehe... just kidding... write at your own leisure, but make sure more is added soon or i will go crazy.
ChiBi HenTAi AnGeL chapter 6 . 9/17/2003
Dammit, when you finally update, its a short chapter *the eyes have been rolled* :P (ok, not like I can talk but thats not the point -.-)

You ran out of titles? Aww...shame...

Remember the formatting ok? That big chunk of writing doesn't look too attractive.

Take care, keep writing.

sMel _
WantingDreams chapter 6 . 9/15/2003
U really should write more. this story sounds awsome, i think that being able to turn into any animal u wanted has been a fantasy of everyone at keep writing.
Lamby chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
OOh, intreguing beginng and good OC. Keep it up! Would appreciate a review in return?
ChiBi HenTAi AnGeL chapter 5 . 5/31/2003
Ahem...I've been meaning to read this for ages, and now on a boring Sunday (where o-so-many assignments are due) I finally do!

Yesh...very interesting...

One thing I hope Kelsey can turn into more than a buffalo!

m(_ _)m, lol, hope you update soon,

Neoangel Mel
Nuyaviel chapter 5 . 5/23/2003
really short chapters, but i hope you continue this!
Blaze12 chapter 5 . 5/20/2003
hey - thanks for the updates. ::looks at chapter titles:: interesting ::hopes theyll be explained:: interesting fic, im looking forward too see where it goes.

Poor kelsy...family isnt everything...her character is starting to show...looks promicing.

Keep writing, looking forward to updates.

BLAZE
cowsarescary chapter 5 . 5/19/2003
groovy! shazzam! i like yhis.. but the chapters are so short.
Wild Craze chapter 5 . 5/16/2003
I like the context of the story. The whole thing of being an orphan is fun, and i like what you've started, but there's just one thing that i don't understand: how do you choose your chapter titles?

Well, it's short (up to date) but fun.

Update soon!

;)
smith chapter 3 . 5/16/2003
hm not bad:)

u should continue soon but can i ask you something please?:)

can ya get some X Men characters in? like Logan or Ororo or something :) ?

either way is fine with me cause this is good but please consider :)

keep up the good work ;)