Reviews for What was it like for Nightcrawler?
Darkness Shadow of Hatred chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
When r u gonna put up the next chappy I WANNA KNOW NOW DARN IT! ne way cant wait its been awesome..HURRY THE HECK UP(moms over my shoulder so i cant quite say h-e-double hockey stix)

p. not fer my name ne more im now Nightcrawlers luver grl get it right im obsessed wit nightcrawler
Guest chapter 6 . 5/14/2004
Awsome story! PLease hurry and make more MORE!
)D *waits staring at compueter*
Miss Freeze chapter 6 . 4/20/2004
It needs...More!
Loverofcats chapter 6 . 4/15/2004
The only problem with your story is, theres no more! Write more please?
Matteic chapter 6 . 3/23/2004
Uh... interesting, yeah ! I want to know what will happen!
Don't flame cats ! I AM a cat !
Meow !
Venus-Youjutsu chapter 6 . 1/25/2004
I love this story, and not just because I love nightcrawler. The chapters are a little short, but that really doesn't matter, nope nope, please right more! PWEASE
alc chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
it was very good
Lexy chapter 6 . 11/18/2003
Ah, now this I like, very funkyful. I like the story line you have going on. I think that it would be better with a little more detail, but I know that detail is hard, I'm only just getting the hang of it myself.

Your story is Té ( I know that it is tré, but yeah, my friends and I are weird) cool.

Decollage chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
NEATO! No, not MAGneato, but neato! very nice, keep up the good work!
April chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
Cats can be a handful at times. I understand completely. Just make sure that when you are in bed and you have a little furry friend sleep comfortably on your bed, that when you scoot over, you don't let the cat move with you. Those little suckers are clever. As you can see, I have my share of cat crisis' as well. ;-)

The point of all of this blabbering? I don't know. I just thought that you were amusing by tripping on cats and not updating because of your cats.

Uh, k.
Guin chapter 4 . 7/4/2003
Can I have some more please!
Shian chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
*falls over laughing* Omigosh! I can just imagine Kurt saying in his thick German accent '. . .feel my wrath'
KurtCherrybomber123 chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
The second line of chap. 3 has a typo.

Kurt froze. What was he going to do? He couldn't teleport because of STYRKER. Sorry, but I had to point that out. Great story. I'm obsessed with nightcrawler right now, and it's good to have fanfic based totally on him. I also enjoy reading your cute little reader's notes at the top and bottom of each chapter. Very humorous. Be sure to watch out for those cats. They're tricky.

your fuzzy elf lover and obsessor,

KurtCherrybomber123 :) c
Mrs. Emery Waterman chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
Good, just make the next chapter longer!
Mrs. Emery Waterman chapter 3 . 6/19/2003