Reviews for A Lifetime Worth Of Wrongs
gonzalo.flako chapter 4 . 5h
Muy buen capítulo y me gusta como vas manejado los romances de naruto y naruto chibi x hinata. Igual me costó un poco reintroducir en la historia después del tiempo de tu último capítulo publicado pero igualmente voy a seguir ancioso y esperando las próximas actualizaciones, aunque sólo sean más seguidas.
stylo1 chapter 3 . 13h
there is so much words spend on ppls thoughts going over things we already know, honestly you can skip half the story like this.

big question why is danzo still alive? that should be like the first thing to do after coming back
stylo1 chapter 2 . 13h
what ia fuinjutsu; it is sealing jutsu

isnt that the exact same thing only half translated into english?
stylo1 chapter 2 . 13h
having 2 narutos is one thing, they'll die anyways but 2 kyubi? he is immortal that gotta have consequenses
Borello chapter 4 . 21h
nice work. i can't wait for the next chapter.
savitarsurffer chapter 4 . 23h
this story is interesting and incredible good job
Will Ashina act against Danzo? I can't see the old man leaving him alone, seeing him as a clear threat to him.
What will happen to Sasuke? I am not exactly fond of him and I can say that neither are you
thanks for your hard work
monkiepawn chapter 4 . 7/1
Great chapter, I like how you try to make the relationship work, going slowly but with sudden quick jumps but the best thing of this relationship so far is the absence of drama.
I hate those stories where love is instant or prolonged but with a lot of annoying drama
nice one
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 4 . 7/1
I say keep going as is when things go into bashing territory it comes off as fanboyish rather than character-driven which is what you are doing now showcasing the characters have flaws and like many people can regret those flaws. But even so they still need to deal with the consequences
nuggets1 chapter 4 . 6/30
I hope you don’t leave Sasuke out to dry and just kill him off. I feel like he gets too much in fandom
Cboylan chapter 4 . 6/30
I'm guessing that all 3 of the girls are gonna date naru. im also curious what the plan is for flashbacks and what au you are gonna make. love the chapter though, no real complaints for it.
claymaster27 chapter 4 . 6/30
so far this is great
AJGuardian chapter 4 . 6/30
Man. It's been a while. Good to see an update.

Great stuff.
IndigoDarkChild chapter 4 . 6/30
Glad you are still working on this story. Looking forward to seeing Naruto back at school after the break.

That Yuugao encounter should be amusing too!
keyblademeister88 chapter 4 . 6/30