Reviews for Gargoyles: Daughter of Two Worlds
Marsmiko chapter 2 . 10/26
Do we get to find out how Athena grew up was she a hand full for her family what was her first words how did Goliath and his clan react to her trying to crawl and walk please let us know at some point in this story
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 8/12
Nice nineteen chapters.
Marsmiko chapter 1 . 8/11
When the Avalon arc comes make sure Athena goes as well and how will thailog react to Athena update soon
Marsmiko chapter 21 . 8/10
So that’s how Athena was found and raised by the gargoyles always wondered about that. Keep up the good work and update soon
LivininCorsets chapter 21 . 8/9
These adds are driving me insane. I rarely come to this site anymore because of its only a few stories holdme here

REVIEW MY STORY

,,,,,,,,,
Charlotte Katakuri chapter 15 . 10/7/2021
Glad to see you're back at writing. But in my opinion, and no offense to you, your stories need more deviation from the source material. You have an entirely new, immortal character as a detective. There could be opportunities to give Athena adventures completely separate from the gargoyles(both in the present day and previous eras), you could impose consequences due to her detective profession, or give more twists to this universe's version of Magic.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 13 . 12/25/2020
loved it! more please?! keep up the awesome work!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 12 . 12/24/2020
Loved it!
White Tiger Bumblebee chapter 10 . 12/11/2020
Great work.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 9 . 10/28/2020
Loved it! More please?!
Charlotte Katakuri chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
As your story stands apart from Athena using magic, this is no different from the show. If you want to insert an OC, you should add some flare to the original script. For example you had Athena, a detective, assist in attacking Cyberbiotics. You could have had Athena get into trouble with her superiors for doing that, which could have been a great consequence.
Bnk chapter 8 . 5/24/2020
Great chapter on gargoyles: daughter of two worlds, so can you please put up the next chapter to the story now please
Sissi1789 chapter 8 . 5/24/2020
I really like your story, I can't wait to find out more
LivininCorsets chapter 8 . 5/24/2020
I’m so giddy about the Puck episode coming up soon- can’t remember how many episodes but I can “see” how many ways it would go