Reviews for Skywalker: Resurgent
Arctic Wolf Fury chapter 15 . 2/13
Always nice to revisit this. Hopefully some day it'll be continued
AlexFalTon chapter 13 . 1/29
Still one of the best things I ever read
Doccer chapter 1 . 1/6
Reservation
cameron1812 chapter 15 . 12/30/2023
what a phenomenal story. I am n your debt. Thank you!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2023
Would love to see an update from you. I'm enjoying how luke is taking time to develop hus skills and abilities such as wanting to learn Huttese. Wanting to learn more about the force and the world building going on in thus fuc us fantastic. I enjoy seeing kenobi and luke relationship devlop and am looking forward to a next chapter
WPUrchezem23 chapter 15 . 9/30/2023
please keep writing
EatsBooks chapter 15 . 8/25/2023
Awesome story! I love how you are very much using Legends, thats not something many authors do anymore
EatsBooks chapter 11 . 8/25/2023
Yes! I had hoped it was her once I heard the description! Yay for Legends!
Blue-Happens chapter 15 . 8/8/2023
I refuse! how dare you!

you got me invested in a good story, engaging character relationships, and a sensible blend of OG starwars and prequel knowledge, then you end it on a MASSIVE CLIFFHANGER?

for shame
Nexus-san chapter 2 . 7/3/2023
I would've agreed on author's feeling on the new trilogy, if his own story itself wasn't a dumpster fire. The world itself is treated like some Disney kids adventure with how MC goes to find Kenobi, stupidly share details of SW lore past, present and future without any sense of caution. The whole force vision giving him information in one single night, could have been presented better with him getting force vision since childhood to explain some of his knowledge (some, not the whole fucking deatails). The self-insert is probably a teenager too, it would explain his embarrassing idiotic personality and how he has dealt with this world so far. This is clearly abandoned yet I needed to vent my frustration from reading it.
Fuckyoubi chapter 1 . 6/29/2023
Name a story plot as dumb as have a self insert like whole fuck your a loser. Your life must be shit if you got to put your self in the fucking story
tudyk chapter 5 . 5/27/2023
dropped. it's good writing, but the character is a bit too... terran for the lack of a better word. too much SI really. And the atmosphere and style just isn't very star wars for me. so thanks, but no thanks
asdasd chapter 5 . 5/27/2023
"dodge this, you durasteel plated edge lord!"... really luke. take a good hard look into the mirror and thell us, who is the edge lord?
asdasd chapter 2 . 5/27/2023
So he disguises himself to hide his identity from the jawa's, then the moron introduces his full name to leia and even brags how important the name is to the right people right in the ear shot of the jawa's. Ansd other than that, this ff falls to the same trap that many fictions do, self insert or not. The dialogue of Luke undermines the culture and happening of the galaxy. he speaks of them with such a care free attitude that it simply isn't right. It's like reading a LOTR fic and every character speaks like a yank.
RandoMando47 chapter 15 . 5/26/2023
It may have been a minute, but I’m saying this story is a good one and I hope you’re able to come back around to it. Thanks for the great work so far.