Reviews for Taste of reunion
Drowned-in-Blood chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
So cute! I am just looking closer at some of your fictions again. I am going to work on mien this Sunday and post them then!
RainOwl chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
_! so sad... but nice! this is my first gundam wing ever and I think it's a good starter for the stuff! it's cute, so it's in the right catigory for MY interests!
Owl
Siyris chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I really liked this...I like the style that you did it in...Good job

by the way, thanks for the review
Reasons For Laughing chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Wow. I like it a lot!

;)

Angel Of Re.
Aeris chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
*cries* Oh my god-of-death! This is so like Heero. I'm seriously in tears, I can imagine Heero like this and he describes Duo so well. I like the part where Heero goes, 'Of you, walking in with that arrogant smirk on your face, asking us if we're coming.' That sounds like something Duo would do! I love this fic so much! Write another one like it!
Starr Dust chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Another sweet POV fic. I think you made Heero seem just like he really would if he were thinking of Duo like that.
FireKat chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
aw *snif* you just gotta love those two i would love to be a fly on the wall for that conversation awsome portral and great fic as always _
NephilimTear chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
I must confess to being more of a 3x4 fan than a 1x2 fan, however, when I was younger I was a rabid Duo fan, so I still enjoy reading fics with him in the pairing. ...Except if it's 2x5... *shudders* I just...never liked Wufei that much, and especially didn't like him with any of the G-boys...Treize, on the other hand, is fine. 'Nyways, this was perfect-clearcut, not overly angsty and with a somewhat 'hopeful' ending.