Reviews for Wanheda of the Desert
Lilylion chapter 2 . 9/18
This is amazing work
donz m w chapter 2 . 6/21
First time reading this and I love it!
I hope that you will continue.
I think this has some amazing potential and your writing still is brilliant.
loganminnaar2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
why are you taking so long to update
Please update
ElizaCayne chapter 2 . 10/13/2020
This is amazing
Overgirl69 chapter 2 . 9/28/2020
Love this story so far can't wait for the next update!
MyFearlessLife chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
More of this story, please!
Karol Lopez1 chapter 2 . 9/7/2020
mierda si que esta bueno
Romanticist Lele chapter 2 . 6/26/2020
3 simple words I must tell you... I. Need. More!
I need to know how Clarke united the desert tribes, I need some good old fight flashbacks with the armies, I need to know where the overbearing skaifallen adults are and what role they play, if any, in this fic. This was just waaaayy too good. I'm lost for words on how to accurately and strongly convey to you how much I enjoyed this fic and it's only been 2 chapters. Anyway of course can't wait for the nxt update and hope you update soon.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 6/23/2020
Awesome fic so far! Looking forward to seeing how things play out :)
Anonymous True love chapter 2 . 6/2/2020
I LOVE IT! Where is the ‘next chapter‘ button. I think Clark or ‘Griffin’ would show her things like their market place even her stand where she does portraits. Their school should be her next stop where they Are about to put on a play (phantom of the opera) or (beauty and the beast) the next day. Clark of corse will be the MFC. Then lastly she shows Lexa her prized place her hospital. Even preforms surgery as Wanheda but is able to hide her identity. What do you think am I close to Lexas first day. I can’t wait to find out what you spin.
Emlou chapter 2 . 4/12/2020
I really like this story, it’s vary different from any other store I’ve read for the 100. I really look forward to seeing where you go with it!
DrawingTheMoon chapter 2 . 4/3/2020
this is amazing, i need more
xan-merrick chapter 2 . 3/15/2020
nice story hope you continue it
DireLegendz chapter 2 . 2/24/2020
This story is so intriguing! I absolutely love it so far! I hope you are doing well and continue the story!
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 2/22/2020
Great start so far can’t wait to read more