Reviews for Team RWBY Plays Assassin's Creed II (Continued)
The Avenging Titan chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
NICE! It's good that you have the other chapters that tython055 made uploaded. It was really jarring and awkward that you had this start off right before Ezio kills Uberto without any of the buildup from the prologue and Sequence 1. At least this way it feels whole.
keybladelight chapter 11 . 11/16/2020
wow a great chapter can believe that you mention covid-19 in your story that mean team rwby and team JNPR will cross to earth ok now I'm curious how but I hope that you make them also play assassin's creed Valhalla but also make them have a present gift to the team rwby and team jnpr give them the PS5 console so that they can play the new games that will come out.

I hope that you make team rwby play spider-man ps4 remastered and spider-man miles morales ps5 in the ps5 console.

hope you respond in PM.
Darth revan1998 chapter 11 . 11/16/2020
Can't wait to read more
Dasgun chapter 4 . 11/16/2020
/-/
Batthan the Dark Knight chapter 4 . 11/15/2020
I was able to complete the game, it wasn't easy on most levels I will admit, but I prevailed. I will move on to the sequels eventually.
GyroJapster chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
So... When are you gonna do Fate/Zero...?
J-SECTION-L chapter 4 . 11/15/2020
Covid LMFAO XD
Katana of the Blade chapter 4 . 11/15/2020
Awesome! So happy to see this story updated and you didn't disappoint. I'm glad they were still concerned about what they said and did, but could also remember it was just a game.
x-x-TheBurnedMan-x-x chapter 4 . 11/15/2020
P.S.

But eh, if you want to progress the plot with that, sure. I’ll suck it up for now to see where this is going.
x-x-TheBurnedMan-x-x chapter 4 . 11/15/2020
Dude, why did you have to mention covid 19? I know I sound nitpicky but that was really pure cringe. It’s so cringe that I don’t even know what to say.

Other than that, overall, great chapter.
Roktoof chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
Dude, why did you cut off the first four parts of the game?
Darth revan1998 chapter 4 . 11/15/2020
Can't wait to read more
Gamelover41592 chapter 4 . 11/15/2020
excellent work on this chapter and welcome back :)
Vein Bloodborne chapter 3 . 8/29/2020
Great story, can't wait to see what happens next, along with how the experience changes them.
Yugo Akiba Tokusatsu chapter 1 . 8/5/2020
Can you PLEASE not use the word "Moaning" when the girls get annoyed or embarrased by Yang's jokes, the right word would be "Groaning".

It just sounds so weird, the girls moaning over Yang's jokes.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »