Reviews for 7 Wishes
Melissa-T chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
amazing fic i do luv it. have you notice i have wite reviws in almost all your CCS fics? well thats because i read Nakudo matchmaker and i tought you were a great author so i click in your name and start to read all your astories and i just luv them
midnight blue chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
good fic. you are such a good writer. hope you have more fics coming. keep up the good work. and update any chappie or fics a.s.a.p.
Katana chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
*grin* This was so great! All I really wanna say is...

AW! _

Katana
Chiharu-Chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Three words. Best. Story. Ever.
akina chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
oh that is so cute!your story is always sweet!oh my gosh i love this story!you're i have a brain like your.

akina
Mornings Light chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
This is a beautiful fanfic, I really enjoyed it and I like all of your CCS fanfics featuring Tomoyo and Eriol, they're all very Kawaii! Keep writing as I will keep reading!
Illusionist1412 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Good one! Write more!
squigglything chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
AW how sweet its so kawaii thn\anks for the great fic

From Carmen
B0nz-Ein chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Hi !

thIz fic Is so CutE
Hyper Star Girl chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Aw! How cute! I love this story!
Dana Daidouji chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Oh! I SO much LOVE this! It's fantastic, absolutely AMAZING! I LOVE this! Thank you for making me happy by writing and uploading this! (Thought you didn't know) _
cherrysakuragirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
aw...how sweetncute!
Sapphire Raven chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Way to go Syao-chan! Really, really great story.
ms.evil chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Wow. Just wow.

I mean that in a good way. This story was really sweet and beautiful. I liked Tomoyo's personality, it seemed to mirror Sakura's in the anime. Syaoran was so kawaii here, and Sakura... well Sakura didn't seem all to interesting. But you still have a great since of creativity I admire. Hope to see more from you soon.
purple azures chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
WAI! This is soo good. I cried when Tomoyo disappeared. But I'm not depressed, I'm still happy!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »