Reviews for 7 Wishes
mione wesey chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
weird.. but beatiful! :D:D, u HAVE 2 write a sequel! or another chapter, at least :D:D:D!
rory1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
omg thats so sweet! i love how you incorporated the genie ideas and sakura and syaoran too! it's like the same concept of the original story but in genies! AH soo good!
tonifasic chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
kami-sama...
z.a. franks chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
OMG! That's so nice... Will you continue it or is it really the end?
deanny1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Talk about FUNNY AND FABULOUS! I just love it! Very good job, girl.
Yukimi chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Brilliant!

I love it -

Great story! :)
Bruised Violets chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
No cheesyness! No Cornyness! No OOCs! This is the best Eriol/Tomoyo fanfic I've ever read!KAWAII!
EmbattledCurve chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
aw that was so cute, kawaii
Squishy chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Hello-

A very good fic, like all your others. I really admire your skills in writing and creativity. No one but you can think of all these amazing stories. The plots are written smoothly, with problems appearing without any reader imagining what kind of drug the author is using. (Ignore that last comment, if you're confused.) In the future, maybe you can consider creative writing as a major. Course, this review isn't about giving job advice, so yeah.

There was this flaw I noticed. Or maybe it's just me. Technically, Tomoyo granted more than 7 wishes. See:

1) "I wish I can name you after my favorite flower."

2)Wish I could just get over this stupid English-Japanese translation homework so I can get to sleep.

3)"I wish you to be well as soon as possible..so I would stop worrying about you already."

4)"I wish you smile that way only to me..always,"

5)"My wish is for Syaoran to come back here if, after 24 hours, he didn't find life with Sakura suitable for him."

6)"I wish I can take a break from all of these!"

7)"Wish I can see you even for the last time.."

8)"I wish..I wish that you will return to your world so you can be healed."

9)"I want to spend the rest of my life with you,"

And of course, if it's ten, if you count this one that Tomoyo didn't grant: "Wish I thought of that earlier."

#9 isn't really a wish, I guess, and #3 and #5 kinda doesn't really count, since Tomoyo didn't grant them (sorta) but yeah.

It's still a good fic and if I'm just annoying observant (at least, I like to think so...) like where you accidentally put a "h" instead of a "g" for guts. But anyway, just mention the wishes thing and your talent in here.

Hope you weren't too annoyed. Have a good day and good luck with your fics! Your latest, the Fruits Basket one with the Uo-Kyo pairing is very cute.

Till my next review, which hopefully, you won't be too annoyed,

Squishy
sally chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
hahahahah kute story
SVZ chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Kawaii! This is so cute! I love it
wicherwill chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
you scared me there...almost thought it would end sad!

but this was very good, all nice and fluff filled...yay! ET forever!

continue writing!

wicherwill _
not applicable chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Wah! Kawaii!
reiko chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
aw...
Muka chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
This was one of the best fics I have ever read.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »