Reviews for 7 Wishes
Stevie chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Great Story But i think a better ending would be that he wishes her to do anything she wants he gets real sad cause now shes going to disappear the purple, flower scented fog comes he looks up to see his empty room but instead sees tomoyo
Pinboo chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Oh My God! What a wonderful story! I LOVE it so...much! *add story to favourite list* But,just wondering, you said that Tomoyo was afraid of water, then why did she take a bath at first? Ah never mind! This is a must-read story! LOVE it so..much!
Crystal109 chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
hi! i just got my id, but ive been reading your stories a LOT! ) i like them a lot, and this story was cool! _ sorry for all those exclamation points...
unmei chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
OMG! THIS IS LIKE MEETING A CELEBRITY! OMG! THIS IS SO COL! yes, i am a HUMONGOUS FAN of yours and i LOVED the story! toothache from the sweetness! and yes, i am a HUGE fan of M.E. *wicked grin*
KyteAura chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
*Blink blink* . I bet you were drunk or sugar high when you typed that author's note dear :P *LoLz* But I love you anyway Hime-chan _

I think I read the ending already, but I did really enjoyed that story and had to read it over!

I'm so happy that you posted on FF.N! Today is such a great day! (Not weather wise, but 3 of my teachers were not in school today) and this. However *tummy growls*...I'm hungry -;
Shattered Midnight Dreams chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Oh, KAWAII! Yeah, I was reading it on the website and I wanted to see the end too. Oh, so brilliant, it was worth the wait!

Keep writing!