Reviews for New Arrivale Completed
Andrew chapter 25 . 11/13/2006
excellent story liked it erm few points can link change in hyrule to that super form, How did link get the fierce diety form when he hadnt been to termina yet and learn to god damn spell or at the very least proof read before you submit anything. Also yes add the chapter in link kicking Ganondorf's arse.
P chapter 25 . 7/15/2005
I think that you need to put up another chapter so that Link can kick, slice, punch, and blow up Ganondorf's sorry $$. This was an awsome story. (THUMBS UP!)
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 25 . 6/18/2005
This truely is a wonderful fanfic if you like to please continue. It'd be prety funny for Ganondorf to flip out over Link's new moves lol. If you ever think of doing a epilogue to this you should make the Z Team go to Hyrule and meet Link or something that would be really cool. just a suggestion use it if you wish. anyway great fanfic again I loved reading it
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 25 . 5/19/2005
YES! Another chapter! And have Link use some of his new moves, please! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Shadow Rave chapter 25 . 5/13/2005
Great chapter!

As for your question... I don't think it's necessary since we all know the overall outcome. If you're up to writing it though then I'm up to reading it.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 25 . 5/11/2005
Hmm... tough decision. Well, it's a great ending, and we already know what happens from here, but I kinda want to see how Ganondorf reacts, but at the same time, leaving it here will let me imagine some stuff on my own. So, end it now. That's what I think. Course, you could always write a bonus chapter? like, next year or something... But nah, end it here. One of the best crossovers I've ever read! (And I've read a lot) _
L'autre monde chapter 25 . 5/11/2005
it ended pretty neatly right there... but I don't no.. I guess I don't have an opinion.
Lvmj chapter 24 . 4/23/2005
I dont know how old this story is but WOW! This has a lot of imagination put into it!Espeacially about the part about the multible Links. It's an amazing story! Hope there's a sequeal. Good job!

L.V.M.J.
Invader-Nehima chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
...
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 24 . 4/1/2005
So... now's the final showdown with Ganondorf, right? Right? Anyway... YES Cell is /finally/ dead!
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 24 . 4/1/2005
*cries* That was so beautiful at the end of the chapter. But don't end it yet! I want to know how everyone will react when Link gets home. Update soon please! Ja ne!
Shadow Rave chapter 24 . 3/31/2005
Cells... gone...

Why'd you do that you big bully!

He's not evil... just a little misunderstood.

Oh who am I kidding. Great chapter! Let's see how this all unwinds.
L'autre monde chapter 24 . 3/31/2005
*clapping* epilogue? sequel? etc?
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 23 . 3/30/2005
Love it! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 23 . 3/27/2005
Jeez Cell, DIE ALREADY! This was the reason I stopped watching DBZ. Enemies took way too long to be killed. I like long fights, but keep it under 100 episodes PLEASE! On the other hand, for some odd reason, I still enjoy reading this.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »