Reviews for A Storm of Swords
Eberhardt chapter 31 . 12h
Honestly, I'm sad you're getting rid of Gokudera (Or so it seems)

Not because I have any attachment to him as a character, I just always enjoy it when people subvert the usual 'Asshole is an Asshole and Gets Beaten Down Like Comedy Relief' and goes for the Redemption Arc. A highly flawed character who struggles to overcome it and be a more decent and likeable person.

Which is what it seemed like was your intent to begin with, so I'm sad people complaining about it has soured you on him entirely. It really would have been a good character arc, I think, when it seems more like he's about to be Stuffed In The Fridge.
PersonaNinja Lux chapter 19 . 13h
the Fate/Prototype fight between Proto-Gil and Proto-Herc is basically what happens when someone, or two, has EX ranked luck, Proto-Herc's version of godhand makes him the winner of 12 fights while Proto-Gil literally can't "lose" leaving it so that technically because of this herc's 12 wins were extinguished right after the fight begun
Panjason chapter 17 . 17h
I get why Natsumi is so put off by the keep-smiling-machismo but I hope she accepts how it might just simply be a defense at some point. Plus, it’d be a huge milestone for her potentially in coming to terms with that trauma. Technically her shitty father doesn’t even have the machismo-smile it’s just that his smile looks similar in hiding a sniveling coward.
M.lingard chapter 1 . 5/11
Can you do that seven deadly sins crossover? I'm DYING for a good crossover for that anime. P.s. sorry if the way I said it sounds demanding but when u said u will put under consideration I'm a bit excited is all.
Panjason chapter 10 . 5/11
I hope you deliver quite the death for Timoteo. This version needs to suffer (especially with the details of the attrocities he committed in later chapters).
darkdopple chapter 31 . 5/10
This has been an interesting fanfic and I could not wait to read each chapter. The slow development didn't hit me until recently but it's not bad. I think the reborn anime had a ton of filler at first but at least what we get here is to build up the differences and character development.

The Magical Girl Mafia will make some waves, and I can't wait to see it
Yagami Kuzuki chapter 31 . 5/9
was hoping this be a fem tsuna x shirou but another disappointing fic with her view him as an older brother fucking yuck
Yagami Kuzuki chapter 5 . 5/9
God ur so naive
Kithrin chapter 10 . 5/9
hehehehe... won't HE be in for a surprise!
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 20 . 5/8
REBORN IS A HUMANISH KYUUBY!
Primordial Inscriptor Z-09 chapter 31 . 5/6
Surprise update here, poor Gokudera, but I guess I won't be seeing that comic relief anymore, sad.
Shirou can fake flames, I really should have seen that coming, to be honest, but you still managed to surprise me there. Not sure if this is relevant though, but could Shirou copy the effects of more esoteric flames?
NoaRien chapter 31 . 5/6
Great job I can’t wait to see what happens next
DawnWraith chapter 31 . 5/4
Always happy to see this updated. Love the water park scene as that was hilarious, can’t wait to see the next chapter. Have a great one and stay safe.
Anon chapter 31 . 5/4
Iemot is a cowardly asshole. But I do hope he still has some fatherly love in him and would cover for Natsu's weakness if he got some from Goku during interrogation.

I dislike both of them but not to the point of wishing for their death and suffering...So im looking forw1rd ti what you will do with them!
Anon chapter 30 . 5/4
I am honestly sad that Chrome wont be a gardien... She was so cute! But oh well. Kyoko is also hella cute and Haru is annoying. But not as annoyibg as Lambo so... welp.

Thanks for the chapter!