Reviews for The Chosen One and The Half-Blood Prince
CityGirl7768 chapter 18 . 12/8/2022
Wow. great story. headed to the sequel now.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2022
I think the “SHUT IT!” Is perfectly in charecter.
LotsofLot chapter 18 . 4/3/2022
Thank you so much for this! It's one of those stories I keep thinking of during the day, and can't wait to get back to in the evening. I loved the originality.
Very curious about the sequel.
Thanks again, please keep writing.
guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2022
Alphonse? And looking like the young Grindelwald? I see the old goat has lost none of his glee in torturing Snape and hope he has no worse method in mind.

You've started with a unique idea. I don't have the energy to review often but expect to have an interesting time.
sevlily4ever chapter 15 . 11/23/2021
I love how clever it is that the wizard version of Rock Paper Scissors are the deathly hallows!
AwesomeAria098 chapter 17 . 11/6/2021
I Love this fanfic.
mysinger chapter 15 . 10/31/2021
Well that was unexpected! I'm assuming that Voldie was somehow able to pull Harry to him because of the horcrux in his head. My question is, how long as Voldemort known that Harry was sneaking about his mind at night?
mysinger chapter 14 . 10/31/2021
Brilliant chapter! Luna/Voldemort's statement to Harry was brutal and the last piece of the puzzle for Severus.
Caro chapter 11 . 9/24/2021
I wonder if Dumbledore 'went' to avoid a certain conversation with Snape...
Guest chapter 17 . 9/23/2021
I loved this story! I can’t wait to read the sequel - I’m sure it will be just as good. You do a great job making sure everything flows well, and it is super easy and fun to read.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2021
I wonder what Snape will think of all of Dudley old clothes…
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2021
“ Next time you fly into a tree you should just go see the nurse.” I don’t know why, but I couldn’t stop laughing.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2021
Didn’t he tell Harry that he was definitely taking Defense…? That’ll prove interesting to explain.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2021
I wonder how long it will take for Snape to realise that all his assumptions are wrong…
rosemary62442 chapter 2 . 8/18/2021
um...I can't help thinking that's selfish of her, he had enough burden to deal with, never mind teaching da again.