Reviews for The Chosen One and The Half-Blood Prince
rosemary62442 chapter 2 . 8/18
um...I can't help thinking that's selfish of her, he had enough burden to deal with, never mind teaching da again.
rosemary62442 chapter 1 . 8/14
wonder how he is going to deal about the accent, if he is going to petend he is from the states. and what about the map? didn't dumbledore know the map can not be fooled? after all, he knew the map revealed both pettigrew and crouch...
That was a wild and fun journey. Thank you for taking the time to make a fun story
mc1221318 chapter 17 . 5/30
Thank you for writing this.
mc1221318 chapter 16 . 5/30
Really great.
mc1221318 chapter 13 . 5/30
Great !
mc1221318 chapter 11 . 5/30
I like the story very much.
ValkSkadi chapter 18 . 5/27
I liked this story. I think you've got some good instincts for plot and characterisations. For me it did feel a little rushed and the writing felt quite young. That's not necessarily an issue, and you actually made it work for you quite well by not having too many adult-perspective bits and then having it be a part of the plot that Snape mentally also regressed to being a teenager. So it's not a criticism, just an impression. I did after all like this enough to feel quite invested in the characters, and to be excited for the sequel. Thank you for sharing your work.
alvatillback chapter 1 . 5/11
I haven't even finished the first chapter but already love the story! I really like how you write the characters to be, though I don't feel like Hermione and Ron would behave like this canonically I get that it's important for the plot and I don't really mind. Great story this far!
Ellie chapter 14 . 4/7
Okay, hi! So, you really wanted me/the readers to leave a comment or a review, both of which are basically the same thing, anyhow, here i am then :) I’d like to say that I really enjoy your writing and Eli’s (Severuses?) inner monologues and his realisation (finally) off how horribly he had been treating Harry. I für know what to say when I’m supposed to say things sooo, uh thanks for listening? Love your book and I’m excited to finish it!
Princess of Words chapter 1 . 2/3
This is a really interesting premise! I look forward to seeing how Snape reacts to the real Harry.
kaelleigh chapter 17 . 2/2
Excellent story. You drew me in completely! Loved how you logically had Severus realize he was wrong about Harry. It made the story so much more fulfilling. Can’t say enough about how much I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for creating it!
Free chapter 3 . 11/15/2020
I skipped most of chapter 3.
I think that editing would have been a benefit for this chapter.
R.K.Faye chapter 18 . 10/8/2020
Good story, and I’m looking forward to reading the sequel.
LizzieF chapter 18 . 9/30/2020
I loved this story! I loved the way you had Snape realize he'd conflated the two Potters &the visuals of the bottles, sand, &pensive. I loved the way that Snape slowly (&believably!) changed his view of Harry &all the little ways you showed that- the patronus &using Harry's first name were great! I love that not everything is hunkydory between them at the end. I love that you gave Snape a chance to move past Lily. It was just all great &extremely well-written! Thank you so much for writing this gem!