Reviews for Sweet Like Chocolate
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 1 . 7/22
This was so lovely. Truly well done. I hope that you will write more of these.
marati2011 chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
Is a fanfic very cute
GoldenGlobes chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
Wow that was so sweet and melts my heart I hope you keep writing you really know how to Captivate a reader, I hope you don't lose inspiration all right I'll catch you around later if you post any more content best of luck!
Jfish chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
Tyler Vanguard a fire yeah you managed to really pull this story 100% off perfectly I mean you actually did nail the characters of Lita Edo and the nurse and as well as the POV character that's the reader oh, I would definitely read up any more material you put out for A.B.A as for fanfics and you did a great job on your spelling your punctuation and so forth so you're a really good author so I hope you keep it up and just do you all right take care goodbye.
Firebrand18 chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
I know nothing about this franchise besides what I've read online, so I'm afraid I can't tell you how accurately you portrayed the characters. Having said that, I was grinning like an idiot from the first interaction between the reader and Alita all the way until the end, so you clearly captured the sweetness of their relationship perfectly (pun absolutely intended). I for one would very much enjoy reading other stories set within this continuity, so if you feel you can come up with more then I look forward to reading them.