Reviews for Split
Cashlin Snow chapter 9 . 5/14
I really did read this expecting it to spiral down into a TailsxSonic ship situation, but was really (pleasantly) surprised when you didn't do that. I was even more surprised that you wrote a fic with a classy twist: no cheap tricks, lame jokes about Tails' gender, childish nonsense, etc. The fact that you pulled this fic off and kept true to the essence of the character (which is more so them than their gender, no?) was so touching. The depth and the struggle I really did feel and was really enjoying how the plot went along. So, thank you for keeping the entire story class, in character, and fun at the same time. I wouldn't have been able to read to the end, though, if you didn't write so well. Thanks so much for the interesting read!
Thank you for not doing “she’s in love with sonic” thing
I actually cried :’(
TheGameNguyener chapter 9 . 12/12/2019
I'm glad everyone else accepted the reveal of Tails' true gender. For the others, I'm glad no one made a big deal or things might blow out of proportion. Needless to say, it was quite a journey to showcase a different side of Tails in this story and deliver it in a way that provides shock, suspense, sadness, and devotion in many facets. This is definitely one of your most interesting works on this site. Another job well done!

TheGameNguyener chapter 8 . 12/12/2019
It's a major relief that Tails is back home, safe and sound with Sonic. Despite the secrets and the chaos that ensued, I'm glad the two are back together as family, even if they'll now be known as brother and sister (at least in this story).

Obliviblur chapter 9 . 12/12/2019
Awesome! Perfectly written. I really feel that is how Tails would react to the pressure of telling everyone about his (or her, I guess) true self. I liked how you kept the whole 'split' idea thing at the end of the story, most people forget about what happened in the middle and never revert back to the basics. Anyways, this was an awesome story and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Can't wait to see what's next from you, whether it be Waves, our collab or a brand new story! See ya around!
SuperTailsFan0812 chapter 9 . 12/12/2019
I am going to miss this story but at least it was a happy ending. I'm also glad that Tails's friends are not mad at her for being a girl.
sonic vs evil chapter 7 . 12/9/2019
I apologize for a translator error, I wanted to say that tails is split again and miles can apologize with sonic
sonic vs evil chapter 8 . 12/9/2019
I just need that Tails apologize for the problems that caused thousands, I know why they don't divide again so thousands can apologize with sonic
Stripe the Hedgetiger chapter 8 . 12/8/2019
um... clothing would just be weird on Tails, with the fact that unlike the other girls in the franchise, she (I can't get used to that) would have the problem of her two tails
hjue44 chapter 8 . 12/7/2019
I really like how you handle this subject. This situation you present is very personal to me and I can relate to it way too much. I have seen these fears in my friends and myself and (gotta watch my words so I won't spoil anything) its true how they can make the closest friends feel like strangers
TailsFan77 chapter 8 . 12/7/2019
This was such an amazing chapter. I can't wait to see the next chapter. I know it was hard for Tails to tell the truth.
SuperTailsFan0812 chapter 8 . 12/7/2019
'Sniff, sniff.' That chapter was such a beautiful chapter. It is very difficult to tell about the truth. can't wait to see the next chapter.
Obliviblur chapter 8 . 12/7/2019
I think I might've felt a little relieved once the whole situation had been dealt with. Phew...
It's good that Tails is alright, too, I think I speak for all of us when I say last chapter's ending was worrisome.
TheGameNguyener chapter 7 . 12/7/2019
Although Tails is back to normal, it feels like the scars will never fade away after the torment of keeping her identity confidential from Sonic, leading to Eggman imprisoning and torturing the poor kit.

I could feel how tense it was when Sonic ran up to her while the latter tried to push him away for personal space. It was also impulsive of Sonic to not even give Eggman three seconds to elaborate on the stuff he did to Tails. One sucker punch was all he needed to deliver his message. But the fact that he wanted more to get back at him was a terrifying thought.

Now that I'm caught up, I wish Tails and Sonic can restore their friendship after the awkward rift. It'll be tough, I can bet. But I have hope.

One final note in case you haven't seen my update. If you have any questions for my Q&A, you can shoot me a PM. And if you don't have anything, then no worries. I just want to thank you for your support, and I wanted to return the favor. Until then, see you in the next one.

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »