Reviews for Yes
Faermage-KH Junkie chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
...I have to admit, this pairing never even crossed my mind. But it's kinda really neat.

I like how you can always say a lot with a few words; you say as much in this short fic as it takes some writers three chapters to get across.

This one's really neat. You should write more onexshots.
Deenami-Nicole-Sciashi chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Fred Danzel chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
A very well done fic. Short, but good.

Yay for Clouffie
KittenTits chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
CUTE! WAII! _ I have a newfound love for this pairing, and you just boosted it!
Jasmine32 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
That was rather cute. I liked it.
Mishkov chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Aw so cute!
Akiko Dove chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
i love this! thatsall I'd like to comment so um yeah...

best of luck in fics to come,

Dea Lumnos chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
simple and sweet. There arent enough of these fics, yuf n Cloud r just such a cute couple
Mucomi9 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
That was good I liked it. Thanks for having me on your . . . something list heh I forgot. . . well good luck on everything bye _
Archica chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Hi! Love the poem. It's really lovely. I adore the Clouffie pairing (I even made a shrine here: /clouffie ) and I was wondering if I could have your permission to put this poem on my site. Please? Let me know. :D And if you have any other Clouffie works, I'd love to see them too. Thanks.
MiniTrafficJammer chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
aw...that was short...but soo cute! heeheehee.. I always like little short fics, but this one takes the cake!
Stizzo chapter 1 . 5/27/2003

What the HELL is Cloud thinking...?

Well, I don't see too many of these types of fics, so when I saw Cloud/Yuffie pairing I got curious. While still a bit disturbing I think it's also rather unique. You sound like a pretty good author as well, so keep writing.
Pearl chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
What's happening! All of a sudden people are making more and more Cloud/Yuffie fics! Are people realizing that Cloud and Yuffie were meant to be please please continue. Cloud and Yuffie forever!_
Chaos chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
pretty good, could of been longer, but still good. (I hope you make more Yuffie/Cloud fics _)
Mr. Nice Guy chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
that was a damn good fic but you know what you should do and this is just a suggestion you should continue it and make the next chapter longer_!